Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Razor / Wolf

STARWARS BATTLEFRONT + OCULUS RIFT!

PC Master Race! 

I want to ask you guys what you think about the new Starwars game!

Frostbite 3 engine 

DICE

Insane Graphics

OPEN BETA FOR ALL!

I’m looking forward to this beta quite a lot. Players can also try out the “Star Wars Battlefront Companion” experience, which features a card game called Base Command and lets you earn in-game credits to unlock weapons, “Star Cards” and more. I’m not sure what to think about this until I see how it works. I’m a little unsettled by the notion that any weapons can be unlocked for a competitive shooter outside of the game itself.

The beta runs October 8th through the 12th on all three platforms, and the game itself launches November 17th. The beta is open so there’s no need to register. Players will be capped at level 5 and no progression will carry over to the main release. A little sad that we'll be capped at level 5 but atleast we get to play it!

A few aspects of the game disappoints me already. The beta will definitely make or break a purchase from me. So far I don't think they allow players to have servers and instead went with a basic console way of playing m/p which pisses me off. Many AAA titles on PC have gone that route and failed. Titanfall, cod, new rainbow, Evolve etc and failed in player base and sales yet still do it....

The Beta has been fun but I'm not pre ordering. Im thinking I might buy the game but I wanna get some more playing in this weekend after I get some more things unlocked. You are very limited in the beginning. I guess thats to be expected though.

Very dissapointed in the third person only vehicles. I would of much preferred for it to of been first person or at least a first person choice. blasters are pretty in acurate but it's fun and very star warsy, When zooming in in vehicles (rightclick) the aim is off by a stupid amount you have to aim super high for your fire to hit makes zooming worthless.

The lack of a "air vehicle" sensitivity made me stay away from them because I can't use Air and land at the same sensitivity,

I did however find the battle of hoth to be very epic and immersive, really feels like you're in a way zone with how hectic it is. but it also feels very one sided. empire seems to win 9 times our of 10,

I also found it strange how it seems the pistols beats pretty much every blaster in the beta. hopefully that is different in the full game.

Drop pods wasn't very fun as every just runs around as if it's death match and don't play the objective.

Kind of disappointed for no real "sniper" role other than the rifle with the 7 second cool down.

i think the game is more geared to the younger age and the extreme casual gamer. I think it will be fun for a bit at first but i think it will die off rather quick. There aren't too many aspects that appeal to the more skilled gamer and weapon customization.  When the game is released i know there will be more customization especially with character look.  I think having to shoot someone 10 times to kill them is kind of dumb though.  But i'm a big fan of the Battlefield series and kind of was hoping it had a little more Battlefield feel to it.  I know a lot of people that actually like the token system as well but i'm not a fan so much.  

I absolutely loved the beta. 

Will wait for launch reviews and the emergence of any shady bs before I buy though.

I could tell that it appealed to the casual gamer, but it still left much up to skill level.