Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Battlefield 3 - R24 Server Updates

Currently we are experiencing A LOT of issues with procon lagging due to the latest update which included a new priority server queue feature. This feature is hurting us right now, as we do have one plugin on our procon layer that does use a decent amount of resources. But even with that plugin disabled we are still getting A LOT of issues.

Not only is the priority server queue feature causing issues but there is also an issue with the pb_guid command which is creating even more issues for high loads.

So what will help this issue? What will help is to have the server patch R25 released to server providers. How can we make that happen? By visiting these 2 links and asking for the patch to be released sooner than later.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489768986555/
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/umwh7/please_release_r25_patch_asap/

If that patch does get released I'm sure it will also fix the Aug/Laser Smoke Beam that we might have to ban from ALL of our servers. So if you don't want to see that happening, step it up and keep those links active. You all did that for suppression and I've been hearing good things about that so help everyone out again!

[url=http://www.adkgamers.com/index.html/_/adknews/serverupdates/battlefield-3-r24-server-updates-r267]Click here to view the article[/url]

Currently all plugins are disabled and we are still having issues. . . .again nothing that we can deal with. . = / I've been trying to fix this stuff all night and still no luck.

Currently during these issues on our no explosive server, I have upped the ban time to 5 hours because I've been watching A LOT of people laugh and say how nothing is being done so they will use explosives.

Well you know what. . it's still banning people just happens to be a minute late or so. With that being said, it will be unexpected and longer than the normal 45 minutes. We don't appreciate the fact that people are acting childish and immature on the server just because an update has caused some issues with our admin tools.

bumping this for the above links. Guys we need this to get uprated and popular. A quick post as to why you feel it is necessary will do the trick. If you don't have a reddit account its fast and easy to make one (like literally 30 seconds.)

Question: If the plugins aren't working properly, and someone uses the AUG (which is not banned for the sake of banning the AUG, but rather the smoke) legitimately, do the admins have the right to take action against them?

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1339004978' post='31145']
If you haven't noticed the aug isn't banned right how in any server for people who were complaining
[/quote]

Wait, so is this true? A few advisors/admins are saying they talked to you and you said it's still banned. Also, if it is banned, what servers is it banned on?

Well as I told the people who were ripping my head off in Team Speak the other night. It was only banned on the NO Ex Server, and it wasn't banned on the other servers. BUT supposedly they were going to be playing on the No Ex 24/7 from now on because of the Aug. . . which is hard to believe seeing as some of them were ones who wanted to see more maps, etc. . . But it is what it is. .