Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Razor / Wolf

Is this game good?

If you're looking for a serious response: Yes it is pretty fun. I've been in it since Beta and I'm still playing it now over a year later. Given that sometimes you have to find your own method of fun with it. It doesn't like to give you "Go do this and you'll earn this" objectives too often except when you're taking missions. I say you should look at a few people that play it to see how you like it. There's a person on youtube that I like to watch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZjTDkaBYA2Lq5D5GQDdofw. So give it a look and if you like it then go ahead! I personally recommend it.

If you're looking for a joking response: Why the hell are you here? Go buy the game already damnit!

this game is very similar to star citizen but not exactly and it is worth buying if your into space sims and space dogfighting or trading but i would recomend watching some streams or videos on the game so you can see what its like 

Im not one for futuristic space adventure games but my mate got this and told me about it , had a quick look at a video online and threw my money at it straight away ! Havent regretted it yet and hope i don't any time soon as just invested in a 220 euro flight stick for the thing . The sheer size of the game is impressive enough , The guys in Elite Dangerous Team Speak on ADK are amazing too , they helped me with everything with the game and are so patient ! Took me a while to get used to the controls and general gist of the game but once you get the hang of it its amazing ! 

I've definately been looking to get this since I found out about it a few months ago, I'm just waiting for the chance to pick it up, the video's i've seen on you tube were excelent, and the graphics seem amazing for the requirements. Being able to fly into a solar system and actually look at a ring system of a planet and then actually go fly INTO the rings in full scale is just incredible.

I think the game is a 1 for 1 scale ratio of the milky way as big as we know it today. Like you can open up your system map and then select somewhere to go, if it's 100 light-years away it will show it on the screen then underneath that it will tell you how long it will take to get there in normal cruise mode which is in real time!! So if it says 2 days it will take 2 days unless you jump into super cruise! That size scale is impressive enough even if it is randomly generated areas of space etc Edited by Silent Lucidity

Book ya gonna be online tonight? I need to do down major merit grinding!

Only a bit. It's 6am, I get home in 4hrs from work or so at which point yes I will be around. You'll only get an hour or so from me though... No video card means no extended gaming sessions Edited by BookD20

Only a bit. It's 6am, I get home in 4hrs from work or so at which point yes I will be around. You'll only get an hour or so from me though... No video card means no extended gaming sessions

Oh shit yeah forgot about your card nearly going on fire :( ah I won't be on for another 6hrs till I finish work. Any luck on getting another card?

This game i feel is good. 1) This game is a ! to 1 ratio of the milky way. 2) It is a MMO. 3) You can pretty much do anything other than fly into or land on the planets or bodies of rock.

This game i feel is good. 1) This game is a ! to 1 ratio of the milky way. 2) It is a MMO. 3) You can pretty much do anything other than fly into or land on the planets or bodies of rock.

Yet

I think the devs have a lot to do, but the game itself has a ways to go. It's really fun to do exploring for yourself, but some of the new rules they implement have scared away a lot of people. Don't get me wrong its really worth buying still. Just has a long way to go I feel. I could be wrong though...I kinda had to stop playing it for school.

This is the best space simulator out there atm, Star Citizen so far is not playable until next year and there are rumors that is a scam lol even tho that im a backer i have my dubs

I love this game. I came from theme park mmos like WoW and FFXIV. This game doesn't require you to max out item level or raid gear to be able to play with your friends. It doesn't require you to do a specific type of content. It lets you be you, if you got to live in the next millennium as a starship Captain. Does it require some imagination to get the most out of it.. absolutely. But all great entertainment products do! It doesn't hold your hand, but It's the best sandbox in the gaming world. I would recommend that everyone give it a try!

This game is DEFINITELY worth getting. For 15 bucks, you have the possibility of exploring 400 billions star systems. You can trade, bounty hunt, and mine if you so choose. I have yet to find a space exploration game (other than star citizen) with more content than this. It's a great game, and I hope you buy it!