Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Razor / Wolf

Is this game good?

watch some live streams, the game is super fun, but its only good with a group, unless you are mining or trading in the game. but other then that, the combat system is awesome. its like EVE online, except your skill determines how well you play, its not a point click kind of game either. 

FYI Did not read the other post's went off from the first one.

This game is amazing especially when your traveling seeing this star's from different size's and luminosity.

But ya this game is a 10 in my Book. Right @BookD20

As ive said to multiple people since ive started playing this game many moons ago its like all other games it is purely what you make of it and what your expectations are. Yes space simulation is quite amazing , beautful graphics, instant playability, limited training needed to start with but as anyone who has started playing it can get addictive and sometimes grinding is something you can lose time doing quite easy.  But as i say its entireply what you make of it we cannot unfortunately quote games like space engineers when they are totaaly different genre of game styles but out of the most recent over the past few yrs of space sim action games this in my opininion as a finished project is still the best.  Yes i come from the original X universe games which in comparison is very similar in style and playability and in regards to star citizen i too am a backer (no its not a scam) and that too has real potential in comparison to this however what you have to remember its like comparing a sony playstation mark 1 with a PS4 devleopment changes all the time so yes star citize4n graphics/playability etc will be far more advanced than Elite but that is just because its only a newer game of the same ilk.  Basically what me personally am trying to say is that i will always play elite mainly because i used to play the 1984 version so from a retro point of view i love it and can quite happyly jump on any of my accounts and play for anything up to 10-15 hrs straight but again each to there own i rate it a 10/10 for a game.

10/10 Would not buy  again.

This game is amazing.  I've been hooked on it for over a year.  I love playing it.  I can play for hours, put it down go play something else then come back and play some more.  You need to get peripherals like a HOTAS (hands on throttle and Stick) to get the full immersion.  You can also add Voice Attack to give you even more immersion.  

Pick it up, it's an amazing game.

The are 400 million star systems in this game, but there's no room for you. It's a horrible, terrible game. No go away, I need to go back to exploring the galaxy.