Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Anders19

I'm Anders.

Just wanted to stop by. I'm a regular on the BF3 TDM server.

I enjoy your server a hella ton, but I do not enjoy being kicked because I am doing... mediocre? I know you guys may not care one bit about my complaint, but I don't feel like I want to play or even recommend your server to others. If I am to be "Kicked by an admin" because I was 23-15... c'mon.. really?

You were killed by an admin? hmm... Ill have a look into that for you. Our Admins must follow a set of rules when they decide to use their powers. Were you reported in any of your games? if you were, that would be easier for me to find out which Admin did so.
If you manage to get the name of the admin that would be even easier. I must apologise for that, normally we only kill people if they are seen by an player, admin or adviser A. spawn camping behind C in the lockers or B. Spawn camping on the other end within the street. That's if you're playing in one of our metro campaign maps.Those are our strict rules all players must abide by for a fair game for every player.
Ill look into this for you.
JoeyT2

It was the Noshahr Canals 24/7 TDM. I don't know who might have been the admin on at that time. I don't believe I was reported for anything. I know I wasn't my intent to get reported. If I was then I didn't get any such warning or the like. Just the default, "Kicked by admin" message. Edited by Anders19

[quote name='Anders19' timestamp='1338737914' post='30697']
It was the Noshahr Canals 24/7 TDM. I don't know who might have been the admin on at that time. I don't believe I was reported for anything. I know I wasn't my intent to get reported. If I was then I didn't get any such warning or the like. Just the default, "Kicked by admin" message.
[/quote]

Interesting. I can say that it could have been accidental. The admin plugin we have is very iffy and touchy. Sometimes it just kills random people with no commands given and sometimes it cannot find the person so it "picks" the next closest thing. We will look into. I dont think any of the admins here EVER have or would kick someone just for doing good.

Also anything the plugins do such as, balance, kick, kill etc. always labeled as an admin action.

Hope you come back.

Notably I'm not sure if the bug has been fixed yet but there is a server problem that will kick the entire server saying its from an 'admin', that's a dice master server problem and we cannot fix it ourselves. looking into the kicking/banning lists, I cannot see your name so most probably that 'admin' wasn't one from our end but possibly from dice/battlelog. I do apologise for the unearned kick.

JoeyT2