Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
GAMERRADAR

For LED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJTfwbI6lKI

- The United States of America (also referred to as the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic comprising fifty states and a federal district. The country is situated mostly in central North America.

"The difference between a republic and a democracy lies in the ultimate source of official power. In the case of a republic, it lies with a charter; in a democracy, power lies with the rule of the majority. Yet they are often lumped together. Consider the words to the United States' Pledge of Allegiance, which adds to some of the confusion by proudly touting: "And to the republic for which its stands, one nation under God, indivisible ..."

Adding to the confusion is the fact that there are different types of democracies. A direct democracy is one which is ruled entirely and directly by the people; to decide on an issue, the question is put to the vote of the population and the majority of those votes determine the outcome. In a representative democracy, citizens elect people to represent their interests in the government, and these representatives determine how issues are decided.

In seeking clarification between a democracy and a republic, look no further than the names of American political parties and how they loosely define their boundaries. If nothing else, the names "republican" and "democrat" may be considered to characterize a Republican’s looser view of government and a Democrat’s centralized one. In a republic, people may vote for their representatives, but the state’s responsibilities are limited because they are clearly bound by a charter. Freedom is realized by the willingness of the people to live by the dictates of the charter. The republic’s charter protects the individual’s rights.

The detailed organization of the government of a republic can vary widely. In most cases, the head of state, as it is in France, for example, is referred to as the president. In republics, the head of state is always appointed as the result of either a direct or indirect election. In the case of some republics, such as Switzerland and San Marino, the head of state is actually a committee of several persons in aggregate. Republics can be led by a head of state who retains many characteristics of a monarch, and in some instances the president may rule for the duration of his life. Such an example would be the Syrian Arab Republic."

Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and conention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property and have in general been as short in their lives as they have bee vilent in their deaths.

- James Madison: Essay #10 federalist papers

READ IT!

and thats whats wrong with everyone in America.. its "too long didnt read"

IF YOU DON'T LACK IT YOU CAN GIIIT OUT!

I'm sorry, I'm still stuck under Bush-era politics.

turbo edit -

There's far more wrong with America than that. A simple election will not change it. Nothing can change it. This country is gonna collapse like every empire, from the inside out, due to greed and infighting among corrupt politicians, and there's nothing we can do about it. Politicians are owned. Votes are bought. Cable news is a joke, none of it is fair, none of it is balanced, and the worst part of it all is that millions upon millions don't realize it and take it for gospel truth. O'Reilly, Beck, Olbermann, etc...they're more full of shit than a Christmas goose.

And all we can do is sit back and watch, and try our best to make our personal space as free from the bullshit as possible.

I sound like some sort of anarchist, but I'm not. I just hate seeing how wrong we are. But there's nothing I can do about it. Nothing except sit back and watch the toilet swirl.

Well to be honest Gamer, I don't really want to engage in some pointless philosophical arguement via thread posts on the internet, so how about we just agree to disagree?

Well to be honest Gamer, I don't really want to engage in some pointless philosophical arguement via thread posts on the internet, so how about we just agree to disagree?

The internet is no place for agreement. Please see your way out, sir!

and thats whats wrong with everyone in America.. its "too long didnt read"

This issue is because it doesn't matter how much you care or try, the government is still going to be a dysfunctional group of white old geezers who want to go golfing.

This issue is because it doesn't matter how much you care or try, the government is still going to be a dysfunctional group of white old geezers who want to go golfing.

And/or have sex with men/women/thai ladyboys.