Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
EFr_000

Efr_000 just say'n sup

Sup ADK,

I'm Bert, from San Francisco Area in Fremont, CA, USA. 40 years old. Currently training in CGI at my place of work XYZ (WeAreXYZ.com).

Been playing BF3 since Feb or Mar 2012. I had been playing BF2 since about 2007-2008, but only single player.

My brother got me to play BF2BC2 when it was a download on Amazon.com for like $6 in Jan 2012. My computer just wasn't cutting it for that game at low Res. So got the funds approval from the bank of wife to build a new PC from scratch for $700 from the Tax refund. gigabyte z68x-UD3H-B3 MB, i5-2600k, GTX-550ti, 16GB, 750w PSU, A70(cpu cooler). Waiting for the rebates to get a good gameing case.

Then EA had a sale on BF3 for $30, had to get it for that price.

Just joined the site. Got on teamspeak a few days ago. All you guys are pretty cool.

My brother doesn't have a mic, so we just try to play using cell phones to speak to each other. it does ok, but listening to some of you guys play for the past couple of days, thats team work right there.

so I get this alot when joining teamspeak... "hey E-F-R?" phonetically its supposed to be... eFF-ur... When I put it on the phoentic thing on teamspeak "Ffur" - I used to say "F!", instead of the whole "F&^#!", a lot at work when the macs would crash during a crazy campaign. Especially when the sun would come up after working over 12 hours.

Hopefully I can play more. But my three girls, a 5 yr old and a set of 20-month old twins, keep me busy when I'm not at work.

Current hobbies - Computer gameing and Syncing Christmas Lights to music(doityouselfchristmas.com)
past hobbies(still want to get back into someday) - woodworking, R/C cars, scale modeling building.

Thanks,

I think I saw you on a few days ago on a server... But I was still trying to figure out how things work with teamspeak.

I'll remember to keep a look out for you.