Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Noble17

whats with the hate in league?

I get people are frustrated when losing or a teammate isnt doing the best, but what is with the hate? like when a riven is dominating top lane, the riven will start going EZ PZ GG. Like wtf? or if a teammate is doing bad, everyone on the team starts attacking him. bad games happen to the best... i dont get it some times.

@[member='chefderpy'] Welcome to the internet, where the worse side of humanity is allowed to come out with not much reprimand. When people are allowed to be total assholes with no consequence they will be, over and over. LoL is the most popular game online so that means you have more people and therefor more assholes. LoL has been this way for about 3 years now, it happens but you cant let it get you down. You just need to find a good group of peeps to play with.

Thats why we are here, the LoL community at ADK wont do that too you, if they do then let me or an admin know and we will handle it.  

@[member='chefderpy'] this is how games have been since multi-player started. I do believe League of Legends have some of he worst people though, but look on the bright side; at least there's no in-game actual talking. XD

@[member='chefderpy'] this is how games have been since multi-player started. I do believe League of Legends have some of he worst people though, but look on the bright side; at least there's no in-game actual talking. XD

^^^this

If there was legit ingame talking on the client...dear god the player-base would get so out of control.

Sadly this is all true @[member='chefderpy']. On the bright side, that's why many of us are here in ADK. We understand people get frustrated, it's a very competitive game however playing together in a group over teamspeak increases happiness and increases chances for overall better games. In addition, making friends with any of the other ADK members or the league admins is always a plus. @[member='Greenshaw'] , the best admin here, for example is quite the gentleman. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! The league of legends team does their best to keep the peace. It's good to see all the hard work they do is paying off. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't take games with ADK that seriously.  But in ranked, I can be quite the asshole.  There are two ways to lose a lane.  With dignity and skill, and with absolutely no idea how to lose a lane.  Those are the only two ways.  I can simply witness a teammate's performance and tell which category they fall in.

Yes, everyone has bad games.  When I have the worst possible bad game and go 0/2 in lane and get zoned away from my cs I freak out.  I know immediately that I won't be able to snowball the game.  So my objectives change.  I now assume a more supportive role for whoever on my team is capable of actually snowballing the game.  Maybe this means a higher focus on Cooldown Reduction instead of Damage.  Maybe it means I buy a Sightstone to offer my team more vision.  Maybe it means roaming to other lanes to help them get ahead.  Who knows until I'm in the situation but one thing becomes abundantly clear.  It is no longer going to be up to me to win so trying to stay in that mindset is only going to detriment my ability to win.

A player who has no idea how to lose a lane will fall victim to repeating their same mistakes over and over again.  If you die in lane you can not go back to that lane with the assumption that you will win the next fight.  There is no reason why that should be true.  Excuses such as "my ult didn't go off" or "he got a lucky stun" are not real excuses.  The fact is that their reflexes allowed them to best you.  He killed you before you could even ult.  He landed a stun that you didn't even think possible.  That's how much better he is than you.  Accept that and adapt your game around it.  Stop risking so much for cs.  Stop trying to turn your game around.  You will never turn your game around in lane phase without the help of your team.  Wait for teamfights.  Make an impression in the teamfights and you will slowly climb back.  I've crawled back from huge deficits to make a great impact on a game simply because I knew that I could do more with a team than I could do on my own.

Now if you play like you know how to lose than I don't care if you lose.  If you play like an idiot than I will wish death upon you.  I don't like idiots in real life much either..

I have noticed just how true the old attage of "don't feed the troll" is though. The best thing you can do for someone who wants to rage or troll is to remain calm and either ignore them completely or to remain positive. Its not all the time or even often but i have won many games with someone who rages and afks mid way through the game by keeping the rest of the team together, being actively motivating in chat and using tons of pings and tons of wards. 

This is MOBA's in a nutshell.

Pretty much you can't win the game, you get mad that because no matter how good you play your team mate is shit.

You are stuck with a team for 30-45mins if someone on your team is a bad player it frustrates you.

This is MOBA's in a nutshell.

Pretty much you can't win the game, you get mad that because no matter how good you play your team mate is shit.

You are stuck with a team for 30-45mins if someone on your team is a bad player it frustrates you.

As I like to say, "One person cant win you the game, but one person can lose it"

As I like to say, "One person cant win you the game, but one person can lose it"

One man can win the game if your name is boxbox  :mellow:

I have been playing league since beta (yes, I have king rammus and ufo corki . you jelly :PP ? ). I have been playing on and off so  not really pro at the game :P, But as far as I know the LOL community has never been otherwise. The trolls have been there from the start. I guess it's something you'll have to live with  :D