Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Noble17

wierdest experience on ark?

My weirdest experience on ark was when a friend and i were based on top of a hill with wood wall 3 tiles up. and out of nowhere a T-rex breaks threw the doors like butter, and smashes into our home, taking out half of the building! Me and my friend where terrified, until the guy on the T-rex asked if we were in the house. we said "yes" and he goes "oh thought this was abandoned....sorry" and leaves! It was a very stressful day. got any stories?

Logged out in base

Logged in... not in base.

Friends sold me rival tribe for 100 metal.

Look around and I'm in a jail cell... no idea what's going on

Suddenly I hear a hatch open.

Look up

Some dude looking like he skipped leg day looking down

Shoots me with a tranq arrow and I go back to sleep

Wake up.

Start punching walls to hurt myself so I can respawn

Some guy jumps into the cell, hits me once

Insta knock out

They start feeding me poop and spoiled meat

I die.

In chat I see "fuck, we suck at keeping human pets"

other than that, day was pretty normal

Strangest experience would have to be my first login. Fox Alpha stated he was coming to get me and show me way to the base. Next thing I k ow I see a rex come traipsing towards me and roars in my face. Then he turns around and shit on me.

Had a swarm of bugs fly into an open window and kill me. I respawned in the bed and they were there eating my storage boxes. Had a few beds so kept respawning, punching one to death, dying, then doing it all over again. I hate those bugs.

A friend was helping me tame a quetzcoatl in a super dangerous area of swamp. I built walls around where it was taming. My friend went afk and wasn't feeding it while I was building walls. The creature took off. My friend came back and I picked him up with an argent. We flew behind it. The game glitches and transported my friend inside a random cave where he was mauled by spiders. Needless to say, I still have never tamed a quetz.

Started ark for the first time with a communtie... you know that opening animation sequance you get when you start in a new server... well apparently i spawned right in the middle of a dilo pack. All i saw was red. sad thing is i died before the opening animation was done... i respawnd only a few feet away and ran like hell... lost the dilo.. but didnt see the carno coming at all.. that was the first 5 minutes of my experiance witha community server... good thing that didnt happen when i joined adk...

Friend of mine hopped on his Argentavis, the bird disappeared and all it showed was him flying around frog legged with his hands out in front of him. I laughed for a good 7 minutes before I could tell him what was so funny

We had this enemy alpha tribe that was tormenting the whole server. We were the thorn in their side, with many small bases scattered everywhere. We would hit them harder than they could ever hit them, and we got em good one day. We stumbled upon a 275 rex, and two gigas that I assume had been lost. It took us quite a while but we got them down :)

1. A tribal mate saw our dinosaur deciding on taking a trip to the moon. 

2. A little parrot teethy thing (I always called it parrot) got sketched out - that was awful to look, it was twisting

3. Tribal mate got stuck while offline in air. (I took screenshots)

4. A dinosaur  was lost for a month. We discovered he had wandered off to the cliff in the far north of the island - I brought him although no one thought we would survive (TAKE THAT)

he is alive.jpg

Flying tribal mate.jpg

Edited by 2Fury