Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RX-7

What are you driving?

@[member='GoatFaceKiller'] No one likes a show off :p (joking....mostly) 

Seriously though really nice car :) I drive a silver 2013 Nissan Altima. I dont believe I will post pictures to save my poor Opal from embarrassment. 

the front fender itself is fine, its actually the righthand quarter panel that's hit. We got the car off of someone who came to my dad to rewire the car, after the rear end of the car caught fire, so we just had to quickly replace it, I'm probably going to attempt to smoke it, or just flat out replace it.

@[member='DestinedToFlail']

I dont have a cart anymore lost mine in a wreck both of them, then totalled both of my parents car, but not in that order. I'm ashamed to talk about what I ride now, it's a damn huffy bike with flat tires. :(

1472073_10202638921757466_2135105319_n.j

2011 Ford Fusion

Had one of those for a rental a few years back. Loved it. The new ones don't look as good. New ones are nice, but boring. Just had one for five days while waiting to get mine back.

Super jealous of your RX-7, I'm driving a 04' RX-8 right now, still all stock but i hope to be able to change that once I get in a better place financially.

Will try to remember to update with pictures tomorrow!

Edited by SMAKIN09

Super jealous of your RX-7, I'm driving a 04' RX-8 right now, still all stock but i hope to be able to change that once I get in a better place financially.

Will try to remember to update with pictures tomorrow!

Im running a streeported 13b, a GT45R with the greddy front mount intercooler setup taged with the stock radiator, ECU is a haltech e6k. Racing beat full catback system

I drive a Yamaha XJ750 turned cafe racer. I've only owned motorcycles for the past 4 years because the last time I had a car, my ex girlfriend totaled it on her way to cheat on me.

I've owned a CBR 600rr, Ninja 250, Yamaha R6 and this XJ750 is my baby. Until I wreck it ofcourse.