Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Medic62

Tattoo's Do you have one?

I've always wanted to get one, but then I kinda chicken out at the last minute. I'm not scared of needles, it's just knowing it's gonna be there forever feels weird to me. :p

I really like yours though!

Nothing to be scared of guys, its awesome and doesnt hurt(much), and thorium thats pretty sick man i like that alot, mack thats gonna a sweet sleeve and i feel you money is a big thing holding me back from more right now as well

Tats don't hurt much at all really. It's more so certain parts of the body. Except shading . Shading makes you want to choke your artist.

Also, don't do it drunk. It prolonged the process because I bled too much.

For a first time tat I would suggest script or just outlining to get a feel for what you're in for. Edited by aMack

No, but when I'm gonna finish 18, I'm gonna make a crowbar tattoo.

Why? Because I love Half-Life series!

But after moving on to US, I'm gonna make another tattoo, this time, it will be sleeve tattoo, which will describe me in childhood (weak, sensitive, nervous, hopeless, awful, without friends), and me now or maybe in near future (strong, tough, powerful, talented, excellent and with friends).

Ha ha ha ^ many said the same of seattle, We got Cameron Jarelle Newton baby, no need for nonsense he's going to get better and he's our best shot at the bowl we have all the pieces we mirror seattle in every way. Yes this season we're down Kelvin Benjamin, but I think the pick up of norwood will work out and corey brown will catch balls more. Ted Ginn will be a true number one or two for us. and i think funchess will pan out. We will be in a lot of two tight end sets this season because of what happened with Benjamin so Cameron will have more read options and play action passing aka Seattle's entire fucking offense plus run beast mode. We have our own beast mode in Jonathan Stewart, if he stays healthy at RB and OUR D holds up (no injuries) we will be back in the playoffs guaranteed especially in the worst division in football i predict 4th seed 11-5 this season for carolina at best and worst 8-8 still winning the division.

No, my body is my sanctuary and I would never defile it with such impure drawings.

Think of it as adding a beautiful stained glass window to your sanctuary. You are not ruining the beauty or value of it you are adding a piece of your soul out in the open to share with others.

I personally got my sleeves removed due to them being about my life and basically a cluttered mess crime scene and they just brought back painful memories.

My girlfriend wants me to get a tattoo again I just haven't made a design I would like yet.

I have 9, I have knuckle tattoos and all up my arms. I'll try and put some pictures up soon. Girlfriend kinda got pissed off that I had nudes from before we got married and deleted all my pictures. -.-"

I have a few tats that I want. I want a crossed rowing oar and hockey stick that has the text "Just Plain Tough" Or JPT on it. It was the motto for my crew team. I also want sunflowers on my outer thigh and an anchor on my shoulder. The anchor is for my bro. He is a sailor, and I hope he finds ways to always stay grounded and never get caught in a bad current. 

When I earn the money ( which wont be long now since im turning 18 on the 28th and my social security will be going into MY name ) I will be getting a tattoo on my upper left arm and hopefully ill have enough money left over to get on on my upper right arm, haven't decided what their going to be yet. maby an ankh and a flail? ( I like Egyptian hieroglyphics. )

When I earn the money ( which wont be long now since im turning 18 on the 28th and my social security will be going into MY name ) I will be getting a tattoo on my upper left arm and hopefully ill have enough money left over to get on on my upper right arm, haven't decided what their going to be yet. maby an ankh and a flail? ( I like Egyptian hieroglyphics. )

Hell yeah! A tattoo of me!

My first tattoo was on my 18th birthday and it's on my left bicep. Think long and hard about what you really want(unless you can afford to get it lasered off later. Heh. Find a competent artist with a good portfolio. Maybe find someone to draw up a tattoo for you? I have something I drew on me, only it had to be modified a little bit to make it work. I still have the original. Don't get anything out of impulse. I have an impulse tattoo and it's just there. Meaning nothing. Got that when I was 19.

I think my next one will be to cover up that one up and I'm going to have one of my friends draw it for me. She's a badass.