Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
razer_banned

if you have a gun what type of a gun do you have or want

@[member='wizdum'] I can't see this assortment of airsoft guns, it say bad access token. The other gun you have besides a Mosin is a SAIGA AK-103 like what I have only your's has forest camo spray. 

Correct, my AK comes with 100% more win.

On 9/26/2016 at 9:47 AM, KnightsX said:

Rock River .223 pistol with Ecotech Holographic site and 3x flip to side scope and tactical light and laser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd01683fdb497bcd2fa47a7d7ea6becae.jpg

When are we going to go to the range and have some fun shooting? :)

I live in finland so it would be a bit difficult for me to get a gun, but possible. If i'd get one it would be purely for home defence, and or if its possible in my country, for concealed carry.

But yeah, i would probably go for a small one Maybe a 1911. I've always been a fan of the smaller and older guns, i think they're cool. A 1911 i believe would be perfect, it looks good and it's small.

Now, if i would go full MURICA' and have access to basically anything. I would love to have a Suomi KP/-31, mostly for fun and decoration. Maybe also an AK-47 or AR-15. But i think those are illegal in most of europe :/ A man can dream tho.

I want to get a concealed carry permit and a handgun sometime in the near future. No idea what gun I should get though. I've been told great things about glocks but apparently they're not something you'd want to have concealed on your person due to weight. I'd still wanna get a glock though. Any idea which one is the best one?