Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
razer_banned

if you have a gun what type of a gun do you have or want

Maybe it just looks small in picture, idk I carry a lot with me. Gun, spare mag, med gear( bandages, scope, saline, a decent amount of gloves) laptop sometimes. A book.

Honestly I normally carry two bags, the one above goes with me everywhere and another with spare clothes and shit that stays in the truck.

@[member='Medic62']

I have all that minus a laptop in mine...i'll try to post another pic showing it with something to show scale...it's bigger than a large fanny pack...but it's not like a day pack...i'll try to find the pick 3vgear sent me to showing the diff between my bag and their next size up also...

Yeah i have something similar to the one of the left at the moment, i got it off amazon. im not really a fan the straps are little short and kind of fucked up. not sure on who made it but im not really impressed

During a presidential visit when working with the U.S. Secret Service, they gave me and other officers assigned to them custom made Royal Robbins vests that could conceal small sub-machine guns or their JAR's (Just Another Rifle).  It has numerous interior and hidden exterior pockets for all weapons and gear that I carried on my utility belt, in fact, all the gear that I routinely carried on the street was concealed in the vest and was not readily visible, remarkable.  I still have that vest and it carries my concealed pistols, glocks, mags, phone, flashlight, et.  I can also wear it and conceal my .223 pistols with all of its upgrades / optics/ full mags (3-15 and 2-30 rounders) and it is unnoticeable in the public eye.  I also have a few fanny pack holsters, as well.  

Right now, it is still the best thing I have to tote around weapons as a retired LEO.

Cheers! 

@[member='KnightsX']

i'm right behind you...next may...i'm done...

Congrats!....it's not all rainbows and unicorns, but it's better than the politics of the office any day of the week.

Cheers!

@[member='Medic62']

this is all the crap i have in that bag...and somewhere in there is also a badge, police sticker, couple pens, and spare car/house keys...box of butterfly bandages, old military dressing, and an old military green triangle...and still have room for a bit more...i could prob get my old ass nexus 7 first gen in there too...

we should make this our prepper thread...the rx bottles have batteries in them...in low light class, you learn that 2 is 1 and 1 is none...basically, it means if you have one flashlight, something will go wrong with it...so i have 2 and 3 sets of spare batteries...

if you want a good small flashlight, look at the condor c20...i've had mine a few months now and it's great...compared to the top name lights, like sure fire and streamlight it holds it's own especially for the price...and it puts out 950 lumens...it will blind your ass in the day light...

@[member='darkelf1'] yah thats definitely a pretty good amount,  next time im home i will lay all my stuff out and show yah, i fit a pretty good amount of gear into mine, i just not a fan of  how crappy i feel it was made thats all.

yah i agree 1 is none and 2 is one, i always try to carry spares of everything and be prepared for any situation that could ranomly arise cause with my luck itll happen the one time i dont bring it or have it etc. 

i need to pick up a tourniquet and some quick clot along with a set of cuff's, keeping batteries in those bottles is a pretty good idea to keep them safe and waterproofed, i do that with band aid and some other stuff. right now I'm working on trying to stock up some basic med supplies and anti botic's

and agreed we should make this a prepper thread or make a new one if needed 

@[member='Medic62']

old rx bottles can be used for all kinds of stuff...and yes, they are waterproof...and that reminds me...need to put butterfly bandages in one...

forgot i have a multi tool in there also...i'll try to remember to weigh it next time i'm at docs office...surprisingly, it doesn't seem to weigh that much...even with a full size G21 with 3 13 round mags...

i'm a flash light whore so i can tell you the lights that i have that i like...

surefire x300 ultra - gun light...500 lumens...awesome light...http://www.amazon.com/SureFire-Weapon-Universal-Picatinny-X300U-/dp/B009ZSVZWU/ref=sr_1_2/189-3777762-8362621?ie=UTF8&qid=1444346662&sr=8-2&keywords=surefire+ultra+x300

surefire x200 - gun light...old...but still works...keep it in my bag above...

surefire g2x pro - great light for the money...dual out put...15 lumen or 320 lumen...good edc light...currently i carry it on my duty belt...http://www.amazon.com/SureFire-Dual-Output-Flashlight-Black/dp/B009F7J960/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444346743&sr=8-1&keywords=surefire+g2x+pro

surefire g2 - was a good light at the time...i have 5-6 of these around the house...make my wife carry one in her purse...have one in my bag above...they are very depenable...just not led...i see on amazon they have a drop in bulb boosting it to 500 lumens but at considerable battery drain...originally they are 80 lumen...considering how much the g2x pro is compare to this, i would go with the pro...but if you can find these under $30 somewhere, it's a good buy...http://www.amazon.com/Surefire-Nitrolon-Single-Output-Incandescent/dp/B0002XCJEA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444347213&sr=8-1&keywords=surefire+nitrolon+g2

batteries for all these...http://www.batteryjunction.com  - best deal i could find

recently got these...went in with a couple co-workers...we each got a box and saved on shipping...http://www.batteryjunction.com/titanium-cr123a-50qty.html

forgot the condor c20...like mentioned above...950 lumens...i got mine at lapolicegear.com...it came in a "cheap" plastic case with lanyard, extra O rings and a "holster"...i didn't like the holster...it also has a pocket clip on it...looking at amazon link, not sure you get all that but it is  few bucks cheaper than lapg...http://www.amazon.com/Condor-Outdoor-CONDOR-TACTICAL-FLASHLIGHT/dp/B014MPLYD0

i also have one of these...a streamlight m3...one of the first true gun lights...http://www.amazon.com/Insight-Technology-GLL-001-A1-Weapon-Light/dp/B001C36R4W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

it still works...compared to lights today, it is very weak...lol

Edited by darkelf1

@[member='darkelf1']  Finally got around to taking my bag apart and everything this morning. this what a i carry in my bag on a day to day basis, a good amount of stuff is missing, due to being used and such and havent had the chance to replace it or anything because work has be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. 

Golden Deseret Eagle.

Well my dream gun cost around 5-6 grand lol, always loved these pistols. also the sweet golden finish, so that's why it cost so much more.

@[member='Medic62']

you carry that every day every where?...I carry mine every where on my person...I would think yours is more of a bail out bag from the car...I don't have food in mine...but the one I want to put together for the car will have food, water, and a ton of stuff...a true zombie bag...

@[member='wizdum'] I can't see this assortment of airsoft guns, it say bad access token. The other gun you have besides a Mosin is a SAIGA AK-103 like what I have only your's has forest camo spray.