Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
razer_banned

if you have a gun what type of a gun do you have or want

glock 21...glock 22...glock 42...benelli super nova tactical...with retractable stock, side saddle, extended mag...that's 8 slugs in the gun...ass kicking time...

want a glock 17 and glock 20...and a tavor (http://iwi.us/tavor)

Edited by darkelf1

@[member='Medic62']

you can't go wrong with a glock...simple to use...easy to strip down...extremely reliable...and every glock shoots pretty much the same...really no break in with a glock either...lots of add-ons/parts...conversion kits...you get a 40 cal, all you need to do to make it a 357 is change the barrel...they are the same gun, just diff barrel...so for less than $150 you can get 2 guns for the price of one...i've had my 21 and 22 over 10 years...lots of rounds...never had an issue...ever...i carry my 40 on duty, my 45 off duty...

@[member='darkelf1'] yeah theres a lot of pro's to glock's iv just honestly never been a fan of how theyve felt in my hand and of the looks of the gun, i personally love S&W M&p's but like i said before i want a glock just for shear fact of they are popular as hell so i can parts and everything anywhere, i just havent found the right glock yet. im thinking of getting a 17 or 19 atm. it will probably never be my carry gun unless its OWB and im like hiking or something

I have a M1A1 Carbine wood stock.. I just got a Ruger 10/22 as a early birthday gift. and I have a old Springfield .22 semiauto rifle that loads from a tube under the barrell.

I plan on owing more in the future.

@[member='Medic62']

was it an older glock or one of the new ones?...the old ones to me fit better than the new ones...the 42 is brand new but my 21/22 are the first gen models with the light rail on the frame...but everyone is different...i like the glock because every trigger pull is the same...from first round to last round...it has a distinct feel to reset the sear when releasing the trigger...the gun was designed to fit/aim naturally as if the gun was just an extension of the hand/fingers...it does feel strange at first if you aren't used to it...no other pistol, other than maybe an old military 1911 can take the abuse a glock can and still shoot...the barrel is so strong it would brake before you could ever wear it out..if you can't tell, i'm a glock guy...:)

it was a gen 3 glock 19 i believe, shot a few clips, it was nice how little recoil it was... i just need to spend some more time with one and see how i like it. and lmao thats one dangerous piece of equipment kitten better be careful

this is where i would love to live over in the USA. first would be a lee enfield .303 sniper rifle, fdi 50 cal sniper rifle, 1911, just for starters. shot a few older british stuff all based on the .303 so browning, bren also the l1a1 slr, colt 45, stirling smg, did have a play with an mp5 didnt think much of it nice to fire but think i prefer big bullets, think im showing my age a bit now. 

my toys...if anyone likes the holster, i can give the website...both my 21 and 22 will actually fit in the holster with the light...it's sits close to the body...easy to conceal especially in cool/cold weather...

on the 21 is an old surefire x200...on the 22 is the newer x300 ultra...500 lumens of blinding light...i finally found a light rail for the shotgun...you can see it mounted on the front end...

Edited by darkelf1

this is what i carry in off duty...would make a good CHL bag also...small enough to not look obvious and large enough to pack what you need...i carry a small med kit with tourniquet, gun light, an old sure fire G2, extra batteries for both, multi tool, extra pair reading glasses, 2 spare mags for my G21...a small knife...a lighter...cuffs...spare car keys...and other assorted crap...i still have my trusty funny pack but this doesn't scream "gun" like a fanny pack...everyone carries a pack now days...

http://3vgear.com/  they make good stuff and it's pretty cheap...

@[member='Medic62']

they have the next size up but if you use it for carry purposes, it's harder to get your gun  out of...the next size up is also a sling bag...it's almost twice the size of this one...