Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
FeatherSton3

If you could only have ONE meal, what would it be?

For the rest of your life, if you could only have one meal, what would it be?

Be realistic. Fifteen food items is not one meal.

I think I would choose:

Meatloaf, baby back ribs, butter and salted greenbeans, sweet potatoe, biscuit, and baked beans :)

That seems like a rather large amount of foodstuffs... Or perhaps that's average for a meal in the US  <_<

Anyhow, one meal for the rest of my life? oh, i'd probably go for a pork schnitzel with chips, peas and home-made mayonnaise.

Hope that answer isn't too boring...

That seems like a rather large amount of foodstuffs... Or perhaps that's average for a meal in the US  <_<

Anyhow, one meal for the rest of my life? oh, i'd probably go for a pork schnitzel with chips, peas and home-made mayonnaise.

Hope that answer isn't too boring...

Schnitzel is sooo amazing! I had it when I visited Europe a few summers ago. Now that you posted, I take my post back. I would take a European meal any day of the week. 

Canadian Bacon, Pineapple, and Jalapeno pizza with a soda. Its good hot or cold so eat it for dinner hot cold for breakfast and lunch you can eat it either way.

My home made beef or pork soup / casserole

Make my soup with beef or pork. ( green beans ,corn onions and whatever spices i feel like atm... )  cook all of that with tomato soup.... thicken it.

put in casserole dish.....

Make up a small box of corn bread ( put over top of soup ) bake for 30/40 mins..... most awesome thing ive ever made lol

Slow oven cooked/roasted Meat, Pork prefferably, comboed with perfectly cooked small carrots in butter, resting on a bed of supremely crispy fries, with an added spot of Bernaise sauce.

st petes dancing marlin in dallas...

new York strip...angel hair pasta with diablo tempestuous sauce...salad with ranch...and bread...with  an ice cold draft Samuel adams...those that are the dallas area that haven't been to petes, you should try it...

the diablo is made with a habanero paste...it is fucking good...

I would definitely have to go with a Thanks Giving dinner, turkey, mashed potatoes, candied yams, corn, stuffing, rolls and pumpkin or apple pie for dessert. I could happily eat a combo of that stuff for a long time.

One meal? Hmm that's a tough one.. I'd probably have to go with a perfectly grilled flank steak, a chicken shwarma poutine and corn on the cob as sides, with a nice bottle of australian cab sauv, and red velvet for dessert :)

Brb going to the kitchen.

So many great food to choose from, but if I had one meal left on earth...
It would definately be japanese or korean bbq. Quality meats with all the side dishes :)

146334flf.jpg

Edited by syl

I'm thinking about 28 oz ribeye steak cooked to medium-well. A bottle of A1 sauce (yeah its that important). A really fat baked potato fully-loaded extra butter with a side of a house salad heavy on red onions with house dressing. Oh and lets not forget the yummy cheese fries for the appetizer.