Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Safe

What An Amazing Community

Hello there :

My name is safe,am 20,i live in Jordan.
I love video games a lot,specially first person shooter games.

Am also a big fan of action movies, Last but not least l love sports specially football, I love to hear music's all the time.

Well I have a cousin here, he almost 24/24 on this website and on TS, I liked the way that he is talking to people and I want to be like him, I want to meet people in this community , he always telling me about this place, and how much people are amazing here, and they are truly A Different Kind , So I really hope to become one of this amazing place.

And by the way I forget to mention what's my cousin name, His name is Laith SJ.

Them you everyone. Edited by Safe

@[member='Safe']

Welcome you are like me I have no life either I am always here too cant wait to meet you I do hope you like it here. OMG your Laith cousin o god I have to ask do you suck at BF too. Please tell me you are better than he is :lol: ?????? 

I Pray for a Yes  

@[member='Safe'] hello and welcome! :D
So glad to see you here! Laith mentioned you would be coming, glad to have you!
I love Laith so any friend/family of his is a friend of mine!
Looking forward to you joining the community!
See you around!

@[member='Safe']

Welcome you are like me I have no life either I am always here too cant wait to meet you I do hope you like it here. OMG your Laith cousin o god I have to ask do you suck at BF too. Please tell me you are better than he is :lol: ??????

I Pray for a Yes

Thx man
Will about Laith l watched him plays many time and he's kind suck he was getting killed 50 times and get 10 kills.lol
Now about me as it pains me to say it but I don't have a pc I only have a playstation I'll try to get one soon.
Thx again and hope to chat with you soon

See you around!

U know there is this one time I intered laith's room and I heard him speak with u so I asked to hear ur voice and u know what it was one of the main reasons to join adk it was just amazing.
So I can't wait to chat with you.
See u soon. Edited by Safe

@[member='Safe']

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks for the kind words.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Am sure I will.thx a lot.
See u soon
Enjoy your stay!

[quote name="Cagregorio" post="425574" timestamp="1439220340"]

Glad you have decided to come to ADK. I have played a few times with your cousin in H1Z1.

What games do you currently play....[/quote
I see.
I love to play cod a lot
Hope to chat with you soon ]

[quote name="Cagregorio" post="425574" timestamp="1439220340"]

Glad you have decided to come to ADK. I have played a few times with your cousin in H1Z1.

What games do you currently play....[/quote
I see.
I love to play cod a lot
Hope to chat with you soon ]

@[member='Safe'] Lolol , ok you were not joking about doing all this , nice , great to see my cosine with me in the same community .

" I liked the way that he is talking to people and I want to be like him, " , Good luck with that :P , but we will work on that lol , just joking buddy , you are great person and they will like you ,

You have to start to work on your Reqs , sooner , or i will slap you in the face :D .

@[member='Safe']

Welcome you are like me I have no life either I am always here too cant wait to meet you I do hope you like it here. OMG your Laith cousin o god I have to ask do you suck at BF too. Please tell me you are better than he is :lol: ?????? 

I Pray for a Yes  

Wait , what ???? em i that bad lol , oh damn everyone knows that now lol , i will work on my KD , well , i will try XD , and i will kill you in game dont worry , just jump in .

:D

See you around!

You are so amazing QQy <3

What games do you currently play....

@[member='Safe'] This is Greg , he is amazing guy , you will know that in the first time that you talk to him .

hey safe we have alot of first person shooter games so if you join us on teamspeak you will surely find some games to play with people.

Thx man and sure I will Edited by Safe

Oh my.

This intro is pretty nice. Welcome to ADK @[member='Safe']

Don't mind @[member='Dowin']. He's a masochist. He talks trash in an attempt to get you to violently whip him. It's all very convoluted. He's our special guy.

Laith is a good guy and from what I see here. You'll be interesting to talk to on teamspeak. Good luck on your app.

If you're one of Laiths family members and he wants you to be a part of the community then you must be someone special. It's great to see you around and look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Thank you so much Sir for your kind words, yeah I think you are the one that Laith was talking to me about besides Qqtiepie, he spend all the night talking about you guys , and even said that they start to calling you ' happiness Maker " cut you male people happy, so I hope you make me happy :D
Thank you so much again.

Looking forward to catch with u too Edited by Safe

Oh my.

This intro is pretty nice. Welcome to ADK @[member='Safe']

Don't mind @[member='Dowin']. He's a masochist. He talks trash in an attempt to get you to violently whip him. It's all very convoluted. He's our special guy.

Laith is a good guy and from what I see here. You'll be interesting to talk to on teamspeak. Good luck on your app.

Thx for the kind words
Will everyone in seems really nice I can't wait to start chatting with u
Thx again and see u soon

Thx for the kind words
Will everyone in seems really nice I can't wait to start chatting with u
Thx again and see u soon

Lol. I love when the newbros are excited to meet me.

@[member='Safe'] Welcome to ADK Safe! Laith is a sweetheart, but don't feel pressure to stick around with him. Feel free to get out on your own and explore everything ADK has to offer! :)

hey safe we have alot of first person shooter games so if you join us on teamspeak you will surely find some games to play with people.

Thx man.
I'm sure I will find a game that suits me
And I will join teamspeek.

I don't know who this Laith SJ guy is, lol, but welcome. You should try BF4 if you haven't already. It's great to have you at ADK.

Thx buddy.
Will Laith is my cousin and he's a bf admin.
Bf4 is a great game but I prefer cod.
See u on teamspeek