Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Chunkyyukon123

Godzilla(2015)

I saw all the Godzillas and the new one i have to say was one of the best and worst movies i've seen in all and in the series. I don't know about all of you guys but i found that the actions scenes were good but there was no real reason of them fighting.Only said Godzilla was the alpha predator. Tell me what think it seems to be a very controversial movie but overall i thought 4.5 stars

I think the action was good i got a real pacific rim vibe from it again in the way the fights were done and sheer action but i do agree that the reason they were fighting seemed really lost on it and the people just seemed like to be there to just be casualties i prefered it more when Godzilla was fighting Mecha Godzilla or the older fights to defend people rather than he just had to fight cause he was an alpha predator

I think the other earlier Godzilla had a much better story, where Godzilla wasn't a "good guy".  It had more thrills, i.e., the taxi cab being chased by him, the baby GZ's, in Madison Square Garden, etc.  

However, it was a decent flick with the CG and effects.

Cheers!

My opinion is biased because I have been a Godzilla fan since childhood. I will always be an apologist. With that said. BRING ON THE NEXT ONE! And also...this may seem trivial...but the movie had bryan cranston in it. Walter White and Godzilla in the same movie? YES! Haha.