Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chunkyyukon123

Hi m chunkyyukon!

I'm a 13 year old addicted to minecraft and world of tanks. When I'm not doing anything i'm always on my laptop. I play PC no console not into it. I am going into high school with 1 real life skill and this is bowling i love to bowl, I bowl 3 times a week off school league when school league happens 7 days a week. I am the middle child and stay to myself. I will always love the games and playing with people who like the games and me aswell. I found ADK through youtube and joined the minecraft server played before whitelist so i have gotten to know some players already. I'm just a common squeaker you likes to kick ass in games .

@[member='Chunkyyukon123'] Hello and welcome! :D

Glad you found the ADK community, it's awesome.

I've been recently trying to get back into Minecraft so maybe I will see you there!

Make yourself comfortable around the forums and teamspeak! ts.adkgamers.com

Do you plan on applying? :) Let me know if you have any questions!

@[member='Chunkyyukon123'] Welcome to ADK :)

Amazing thing to see people meet ADK through our channel on youtube  , i Promise you , you will find ADK amazing place to spend all your time in , jump in TS so you can meet people that they play mancraft and other games if you do play them .

One last Q , Do you play BattleFiled :D ?

@[member='Chunkyyukon123'] Welcome to the forums! Do you play any other games besides Minecraft? Feel free to ask questions! 

Hi @[member='Chunkyyukon123'], and welcome to our forums. I am pleased to see you have become acquainted with some of the things we offer here in ADK. I to play a little Minecraft and World of Tanks. Maybe one day I'll see you in a random battle or might hit up a platoon. I hope you find interest in possibly joining our community as an official member one day. You look at an overview of our recruitment process here. Again, welcome and good luck in your endeavors.

Hello @[member='Chunkyyukon123'] ! Welcome to ADK. Have fun, make friends, go out and spread the ADK life to the world.

Your new friend EFr....

I'll see yah in the minecraft server once your whitelisted. i go in there a few times a week to tend to my farms and breed/kill animals for food processing.

LOL.... I took the family out bowling on Sunday morning... I haven't bowled since before my first kid was born over 9 years ago... Today my right forearm is wrapped in tape and everyone at work is asking me "what did you do?"  I must have too heavy a ball or i don't know what I'm doing. Most likely the latter. But a 16# ball is what the guy in the pro shop said I should buy.

Hey @[member='chunkyyukon'] GLAD YOUR COMING BACK !!! :D If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask :D