Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Talos

Introduction Talos

Hey everyone i'm Talos50 on BF4 or TalosΩ on steam or Keegan i recently have found your guys community/clan through searching for a new group saw you guys play a lot of BF4 wich i mostly play currently.I am currently 18 and spending a lot of my time traveling the country and when i'm not doing that i'm either playing games or pursuing my hobby of fishing or listening to a lot of metal lol.I also enjoy playing a lot of table top games when i am not on my PC including Warhammer 40k, Warhamemr Fantasy,Dungeons and Dragons,And Blood bowl.That's about it i can't wait to meet more of you guys everyone i've met so far has been super friendly and cool.

Hello and welcome @[member='Talos'] ! :)

Great intro :)

Are you planning to apply? :D Let me know if you have any questions!
I hope to play some BF4 with you soon :D

See you around the forums and teamspeak! ts.adkgamers.com

@[member='Talos'] Welcome to ADK! We have a fantastic battlefield community here. Hope you enjoy your time here, also if you are ever interested in LoL feel free to hop into our section of ts or check out our forums!

Welcome to the ADK forums! If you own CSGO we have plenty of people that play. We also have Tuesday Night 10 Mans that are extremely fun! Hope to see you around :D

Hey Talos! Welcome to the ADK forums!

I spoke to you in teamspeak yesterday, great to see that you've gotten into the community and applied :)

Welcome @[member='Talos'] to our Website. I see you officially applied for membership. So best to luck with you in the process. (Which honestly is not difficult by any stretch of the imagination). Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Hello @[member='Talos']! Welcome to ADK. Have fun, make friends, go out and spread the ADK life to the world.

You could even become a BF4 advisor/admin someday if you wanted to.

Welcome Talos!  A fellow Metal Head.  Nice.  ADK is a great community.  I'm sure you'll like it here.  I'll see you on the battlefield and as a friendly suggestion; dont' forget to watch your back.  lol