Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

=ADK= Merchandise [Mouse Pads, Flyers, Stickers, etc. . ]

[attachment=416:ADK_Merch.JPG]

Here's a picture of some of the Merchandise/Promotional Material for =ADK=. My house is turning into a little ADK Merch Store.

Ok, ok, onto the important stuff. You're probably looking and saying "A MOUSE PAD?!?! WHAAAT?!" And that is correct it came in this weekend, and I have to say it came out better than I expected! It's about the same width as my Steel Series, but not as tall. Also, it's not as thick as the steel series BUT I will try to see if we can get a thicker base for the pad. The cloth is slightly smoother than my mouse pad, but there was no issues with the mouse acting funky with the pad. (I have a G9x, it's a laser mouse for all of you who are worried because you have a laser mouse) There was a slight difference in the speed but again, this is something that I will look into seeing if we can get the type of cloth changed.

Overall I think the quality is much better than I expected. And I feel that we will be able to get a decent product from this provider. I will be in contact with them and then will let you all know about the updates to this and if we go through with ordering them.

Stickers - will not be ready to order for at least a week possibly. I will let everyone know when they are ready to order.

Flyers - they turned out great, and I'm actually thinking about getting more printed off and then shipping them to people who would be interested in going to Internet Cafes, schools, etc, etc. . to help promote the community. So if you're interested let me know and I'll see what we can do. So far I have dropped some flyers off at 2 locations here in Arizona. I tried one GameStop but was told that corporate probably wouldn't allow it because of "competition" I got a chuckle out of that seeing as if anything we would be HELPING their business, but ya know. . it's all good. :)

So that's the short version of the updates on all the merch. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

Yeah the quality of the print is actually AWESOME. I was surprised when I got it, and I think it should definitely be something that you all add to your gaming rig, or your mouse pad at work, parents house, gf/bf's house, ya know. . anywhere with a computer! :)

@[member='AOBLXIX'] pm me i have tons of places that i can deliver those flyers around the phx area!! and please keep me updated about the mouse pads!! i want one soo bad

So an update on the mouse pad, the cloth can't be changed but the thickness can. And who knows, maybe down the road there will be more cloth options, but for now I feel that the mouse pads are definitely a good quality, and to all of you people who thought you might have issues with your laser mice and such. You won't have that problem with this pad.

I'm excited to start selling mouse pads!

AOB and I will put the order in by middle of next week (shooting for Monday) and takes about a week, maybe 2 at the most, till AOB gets them. Up to AOB when he starts accepting pre orders. But either way, keep an eye on the ADK store [url="http://www.adkgamers.com/store/"]http://www.adkgamers.com/store/[/url] for ordering!

[size=6]Don't forget a t-shirt while your ordering!!!![/size]

I told you I have them already, if you look carefully in that picture you'd see that I have them. :) And I just said that they won't be ready to order yet, not that I didn't have them. :P

So, if I paid you $50 for one today, I couldn't get one?

Also, I looked at the picture and all I see is Business Cards, Flyers, and a mouse pad. Where are they in the picture?

[quote name='Bromance' timestamp='1337808047' post='29540']
The white sicker paper under all the stuff, but on top of the table. You can see the "A" out lined.... Attention to detail peoples!!!! :wub:
[/quote]

Bingo! :P And Vinas if you wanted to spend $50 bucks for a sticker your more than welcome, I could do it. I just don't have them in our store yet and I wanted to see what was going on with mouse pads, because I'd rather ship multiple products at once rather than having to spend more on shipping, since I'd have to ship products to certain customers multiple times. So I'm just trying to make it easier on myself and might be able to make it cheaper for you guys, with bulk deals :)

[quote name='Bromance' timestamp='1337808047' post='29540']
The white sicker paper under all the stuff, but on top of the table. You can see the "A" out lined.... Attention to detail peoples!!!! :wub:
[/quote]

I thought that was a piece of packaging paper under all of the stuff. It is very hard to see. I guess I need a better monitor. :)

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1337810026' post='29544']
Bingo! :P And Vinas if you wanted to spend $50 bucks for a sticker your more than welcome, I could do it. I just don't have them in our store yet and I wanted to see what was going on with mouse pads, because I'd rather ship multiple products at once rather than having to spend more on shipping, since I'd have to ship products to certain customers multiple times. So I'm just trying to make it easier on myself and might be able to make it cheaper for you guys, with bulk deals :)
[/quote]

Yeah Yeah Yeah. :D I am just giving you a hard time. Someone has to.

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1337595575' post='29215']
[attachment=416:ADK_Merch.JPG]

Flyers - they turned out great, and I'm actually thinking about getting more printed off and then shipping them to people who would be interested in going to Internet Cafes, schools, etc, etc. . to help promote the community. So if you're interested let me know and I'll see what we can do. So far I have dropped some flyers off at 2 locations here in Arizona. I tried one GameStop but was told that corporate probably wouldn't allow it because of "competition" I got a chuckle out of that seeing as if anything we would be HELPING their business, but ya know. . it's all good. :)

[/quote]

AO, can I get some of these. I go to Lanwar ([url="http://www.lanwar.com"]www.lanwar.com[/url]) and could pass some out. attendance for that is like 300 gamers. Edited by BUSTaCAP

[quote name='BUSTaCAP' timestamp='1339691987' post='32297']
AO, can I get some of these. I go to Lanwar ([url="http://www.lanwar.com"]www.lanwar.com[/url]) and could pass some out. attendance for that is like 300 gamers.
[/quote]

http://www.adkgamers.com/files/file/10-adk-advertisement-flyer-427/

If so inclined, AOB did mention to contact him if you plan on getting them printed.

[quote name='BUSTaCAP' timestamp='1339691987' post='32297']
AO, can I get some of these. I go to Lanwar ([url="http://www.lanwar.com"]www.lanwar.com[/url]) and could pass some out. attendance for that is like 300 gamers.
[/quote]

Send me your address.

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1339880431' post='32533']
Send me your address.
[/quote]

Sent. The event is in 2 weeks. Thursday 8/2 - Sunday 8/5.

How much would it be to ship one of those mouse pads up to me? LOL :) I'm not too sure on exchange rates.

I'd have to go in and ask. I don't remember the shirt that i sent to canada being TOO horribly expensive, but I don't remember how much it was exactly so I need to go and ask.