Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

first let me say yes the number in my name is real lol....yup getting old but thats not going to stop me from having some fun. Been playing on =ADK= servers for a while now, been in =ADK= platoon for a while, also really like the severs but i mostly play metro conquest i know sad but i like choke points lol. I do have your teamspeak just waiting on a new mic,but im rather shy BF3 is my very first mmo fps ive ever played,offline is no fun the AI is dumb lol. you are more than welcome to check out my BF3 profile if youd like im open to suggestions for getting better. Thnx awesome servers keep up the good work. oh side note AOB was the first =ADK= guy to say hi and send friend invite in case your wonder how i found out about you guys. thnx take care

Hello and welcome to ADK forums :)

Lucky for you, you were invited by the one and only AOB (our leader) haha hopefully you get that new mic in so we can play together. Took me about a month to join ADK because I waited so long to get a mic :P

I don't play much Metro but looking forward to seeing you around !

thnx guys you can bet seeing me lol cant stop very catchy game lol , I will be getting mic in a week or so and be trying some other maps hopefully city maps i like sneaking around buildings shooting out through the windows with my M240B lol, yea im support just call me uppum from saving pvt Ryan i drop ammo about every 9 sec or so unless sqaud mate really needs alot ( shotty + 320 guys) lol

Do any ADK guys still play Teamfortress 2 ? Just wondering thinking of trying that game, I've seen your web site talk about it thought it would be fun to try something new.Ive set up a profile on steam the name there is meathead13606, I know ill be looking for ADK servers there, if there as fun as BF3 servers then im sure I'll have a blast lol no pun intended :lol: . I work nights so I get on about 3:30 pm eastern till about 9:00 unless payday lol See ya'll ingame take care