Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Mellie

*breathes heavily* Hello, I'm Mellie.

Okay. I am a grill gamer. I mainly play CSGO, but also dabble in Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Halo, Portal 1&2, Left4Dead 1&2, Minecraft, Borderlands, TF2, I live in granny land, aka Florida, and it is hotter than satans ballsac. I am 17 (so sorry boys I'm jailbait OO AH AH), but curse like a sailor and smile like a saint. I'm a sarcastic bitch who secretly cares but gives tough love. I listen to all sorts of music, but I'm especially into rock. I have stretched ears (not gauges that's a fucking measurement you piece of shit) and would like several more piercings and tattoos. I'm paler than caspar the friendly ghost and my top lip likes to play hide and seek. I'm incredibly geeky and laugh at my own jokes. My laugh sounds like you fed a gremlin after midnight. I breathe weird sometimes (okay all the time) (ps I swear I'm not touching myself I just really do breathe weird). You couldn't offend me if you tried. I sing a lot. A lot a lot. I'm sorry. I'm absolutely shit at CSGO most of the time and my internet is terrible so RIP 1000 PING. I'm running out of things to say and I'd like to keep a bit of mystery. Anyways, I hope you can tolerate me! GG. OH AND I LOVE TURTLES.

@[member='Mellie'] hello and welcome to ADK girl :) happy to see more and more people trying to do there best to join us , thats something great , i talked to you for maybe 15 mints and it were great , you are cool girl , sadly i dont have CSGO , but no one knows maybe i will have it in the future .

TRY to get Battlefield , its great game , you will like it , and if you dont want to , jump in the bf section and come hangout with us , we are cool people and we always having fun there :) .

Good luck with your app and have a great day .

@[member='DestinedToFlail'] OMG THAT IS ME!

@[member='creamybanana'] Dakota.... UHHH.... OH YEAH

@[member='NoxNoctus'] Apparently :p

@[member='aMack'] I am not Consuela.

Okay. I am a grill gamer. I mainly play CSGO, but also dabble in Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Halo, Portal 1&2, Left4Dead 1&2, Minecraft, Borderlands, TF2, I live in granny land, aka Florida, and it is hotter than satans ballsac. I am 17 (so sorry boys I'm jailbait OO AH AH), but curse like a sailor and smile like a saint. I'm a sarcastic bitch who secretly cares but gives tough love. I listen to all sorts of music, but I'm especially into rock. I have stretched ears (not gauges that's a fucking measurement you piece of shit) and would like several more piercings and tattoos. I'm paler than caspar the friendly ghost and my top lip likes to play hide and seek. I'm incredibly geeky and laugh at my own jokes. My laugh sounds like you fed a gremlin after midnight. I breathe weird sometimes (okay all the time) (ps I swear I'm not touching myself I just really do breathe weird). You couldn't offend me if you tried. I sing a lot. A lot a lot. I'm sorry. I'm absolutely shit at CSGO most of the time and my internet is terrible so RIP 1000 PING. I'm running out of things to say and I'd like to keep a bit of mystery. Anyways, I hope you can tolerate me! GG. OH AND I LOVE TURTLES.

I feel like we will get along just great. (( ive got breathing problems too and i get terrible ping (( just got 800 on arma 2 )) and i play fallout, halo, left for dead, borderlands, skyrim, and alot more lol and im  16 (( 17 in 9 days )) and yah, im from canada though, so its colder than satans tears here. 

@[member='flammablexpanda'] Can't wait to talk on TS!

@[member='BruceyJ'] Bitch I am famous. *flips weave*

@[member='DestinedToFlail'] I run off of mountain dew actually.

@stealthychickenbutt Thank you!

@[member='flammablexpanda'] Can't wait to talk on TS!

@[member='BruceyJ'] Bitch I am famous. *flips weave*

@[member='DestinedToFlail'] I run off of mountain dew actually.

@stealthychickenbutt Thank you!

when are you usually on and whats your ts name? mine is well flammablexpanda.