Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Veteran Admin Promotion - 7/18/2015

Hello Everyone,

It's that time again for a Veteran Admin Promotion. As we've said in the past we're always looking for VA's and always have our eye on people who we feel are Veteran Admin. More to come about that at the end of this post. 

This individual has been working hard for months striving for a promotion by doing whatever he could; being passionate about what he's done, and has worked with multiple sections within ADK to make sure they are running as efficient as possible. But don't think that everything was all that and a bag of chips. There was a time when he would butt heads with the leadership as I'm certain he'll tell plenty of you, and maybe a little too much at times. But as we say to everyone, just because we don't agree on everything doesn't mean that we can't find common ground or get to understand certain things. 

So the newest Veteran Admin to join the ranks is:

• Loopup2u

Loop will be overseeing the Counter Strike section, working to continue to improve on what they already have going while stream lining some parts of the section. This doesn't change anything he is currently doing as he will continue with those duties, while adding CS to his list. 

We are glad to add Loop to the ranks and make sure you poke him at least 5 times tell him congrats in Team Speak. I mean, make sure you say congrats to him on the forums and give him a warm welcome to his next adventure within the community. 

[hr]

Now as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, we are always looking for VA's and have a couple more promotions coming down the road. BUT we are looking to do something a little different from here on out for people who are looking to move up the ranks. 

For those people that talk to myself or other leaders we will look at those who we feel could be a good fit at the current time and give them a tag in team speak which show that we've got our eye on them and are watching what they do throughout the community. Now some of you might be thinking "Well what happens if I'm interested in being a VA but I don't get the tag in team speak, does that mean I'll never get it?" The answer to that is no. Just because you don't get the tag, doesn't mean that we think you aren't suited for the job. It's just that at the current time we feel others would fit the bill better.  "But does that mean that I can't do something to be promoted at the same time as the others?" Of course not. If you step up to the plate and continue doing more and more to help the leadership above you then it will always be noticed.

So not to go into this a crazy amount, but I think everyone understands what the purpose of it is and what it is designed to do for those who are interested in joining a higher rank within the community. 

Thank you again for your support of the =ADK= Gaming Community! You are all the ones that make it a great place to be. 

THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......THANK YOU... THANK YOU .... Thank You....... Thank you........ Thank You........ Thank You......... Thank You....... Thank You .......... Thank You........ Thank You.......

WE HAVE A  VA !!!!! 

Congrats Loop 

You get Comm Manager the same day Minecraft get a real VA

Last time I ran MC I was the VA for it and told AOB & Vinas I did not need the title. Not only did I save MC for a 3rd time but got it on real hardware, building & helping in game daily as well as set up staff during me there & after my exit.

MC had a real VA.

Promotion please?