Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
loopup2u

Lets get some Arena Commander going this Week!!

Who is down to get some organized Arena Commander this week?

We can shoot for Wednesday, Thursday, and perhaps Friday evening?

If you are interested in joining us, let it be known here, so we can gauge the interest!

A big thanks to @[member='glyph'] for stepping up to help organize these play sessions.

If you are looking to figure out what time your schedule lines up with the hours that are being discussed, make a post here, or lookup glyph on TeamSpeak. He can often be found in either the Star Citizen or Elite Dangerous channels.

Thanks again glyph!

Man I wanted to get in on this more this week but summer projects are pushing my game time into the wee hours of the night when the SC channel is empty :( If anyone is on TS while playing other games *cougharkcough* and sees me there or in the Minecraft channel (where there are occasionally others), feel free to poke me for some hot arena commanding. I'll drop whatever I'm doin for some pew pews.

Yo! I've been tied up with witcher3 while waiting for the FPS to drop....

that was back when SOON™ + 'two weeks' seemed reasonable. Well, I've finished witcher3, and still no FPS :(

So yea, I'm down for some AC, see ya in the 'verse! :p

Hey there, yes, please do contact me, feel free to shoot me a pm on the forums, or contact me in teamspeak.  I'll be collecting data thoughout the week and then I'll decide on 1 or 2 days I can commit to. 

If you PM me on the forums, please include these following:

1. Time block available (use GMT preferably, or at least include time zone if you don't know your offset)

2. Preferred or blacklisted days.

3. Who you like to fly with, if possible.

4. What mode you prefer.

I'll keep compiling this list and publish it soon, together we can decide what works for us and get in game!

Please show up to flight nights ready to play, do some setup beforehand, make sure all your options, functions, hotas, etc are up to snuff before you head out.  If you need help in this just ask me or any of the staff, but lets keep flight night almost strictly play/fun times.

Known issues: Vandaal swarm coop has a crash for some folks including myself that rears its ugly head whenever it feels like, so we will most likely avoid this mode until it gets a patch. 

Got my cockpit built... Got my G27 pedals mapped, and flight stick ready. 

6PM MST - 12AM GMT. 

Pref. Fri Sat Sun, <I'll fire it up any day if theres people to play with.

Anyone Else actually playing Star Citizen, Being solo is nice but only for so long....

COop Vanduul Swarm <Yea I suck at PVP.....

We need some more folks to post to this thread and let me know they're interested in playing!  Anybody who any of us collectively know, please contact them personally, and try to get them re-involved.  In light of the recent patch news, I will try for next Weds on PTS (one day to dl 25GB might not work for everyone, but hopefully for a few), time to be posted on separate thread.