Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
dinwen

Music when playing video games.

Right now, I'm listening to an epic dubstep mix. I'm just chillin and playing casual on csgo. Just something I can just chill with. Other times when I want to focus I listen to MetalCore. It gets my blood flowing. When I want to relax, I listen to something calm and quiet like classical

I'm old school cool! Anything of the oldies origin, (I know I will stick out like a sore thumb but...) 
Anything from the 60's 70's and on ward stopping at the late 90's haha.
Check out my playlist on Youtube :)https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj4y_cgTNFHoxdVBbGN4nVX2G7dezLd-3

This is actually interesting but for myself I can not listen to music and play games at the same time to save my life. For some reason it distracts me from games and totally messes me up! :)

"Heilung" is an amazing project that attempts to revive pagan/proto-germanic/viking music and is pretty cool to listen to if playing a more subtle and relaxing fantasy or adventure game.

I like faster rock, metal, oldish rap, hardstyle, dubstep or mashup(like Girl Talk) for FPS games.  For long dungeons/taming/bosses on ARK: I enjoy a few chill hop/bossa beat/jazz hop playlists.  
Edit: 
For MTG Arena - I have calm pacific island stuff.
For tryharding in FPS or BR... NO music.   I must hear those footie steps.  
" Footsteps... north... maybe northeast. "
" You sure? "
" Yup "

Edited by Markaine
forgot a thing in there.