Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
northern1

Don't Understand how to Play

Ok so I've had this game for awhile but i"ve only played ot for a few hours and I dont really understand how to play it. I get how to move around but not how to do missions or grind for materials or do trade (or understand the trade routes). So if someone could point me in the right direction or give a few tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Preflight checks help sub forums have the starter training videos and lots of helpful tips. Short of that stop by on TS and we'll try to get you going soon!!

Fox is really great at helping others too.i for one  am one of the people he has greatly helped.

I am also available alot of times to teach some trade and basic bounty hunting. Im out of the hunting biz for a few weeks while I do trade atm, but ask if you want help and I can teach you good outfitting for your ships.