Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Crimson

Anyone watch Mecha type anime?

Just curious as to how many others watch this, Im refering to anime such as Mobile Suit Gundam, or stuff like Tengen Topa Gurren Lagan, or ZOIDS.

Zoids, Gundam Seed, gundam seed destiny, gundam wing, g gundam, gundam unicorn, gundam 00, code geass, evangelion , and maybe a few more I missed....errr both IGPX, uhh....too tired to think of more

Zoids, Gundam Seed, gundam seed destiny, gundam wing, g gundam, gundam unicorn, gundam 00, code geass, evangelion , and maybe a few more I missed....errr both IGPX, uhh....too tired to think of more

Same here - seed destiny, Tried code geass, evangelion cant get into those, if your into super robot type stuff you try GaoGaiGar?

@[member='Crimson']

Aw you didn't love Code Geass? I loved the Knightmare concept, felt more realistic than Gundams to a degree.

Couldn't get into it I forced myself to watch half of the series and just didn't enjoy it.

I've literly seen just about every Mobile Suit Gundam series out to date.ive seen zoids(although not a huge fan of zoids) Escaflowne series and movie

Not sure how to edit my above post but.To also describe how into MSG i am i also own every single original soundtrack for every gundam series and movie..lol yeah im a bit of a gundam junkie :)

Top Ten Gurren Lagann is an amazing anime i highly recommend it's hilarious it's got a pretty good plot characters are well done and the mecha fights are awesome.

I've watched every Mecha type anime I've been able to get my hands on. It's probably one of if not my Favorite genres closely followed by Ecchi. It's so hard to pick my top 3 but if I had to Probably

Gundam(any)

Code geass

Eureka 7