Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ItsRainzzzz

whats your guys or girls go to snack for gaming?

i have no idea if this is weird or not but im the one usually going for fruits. like grapes or apples and strawberries. helps keep up the energy when gaming and keeps me focused, but if i had to choose a really bad snack it would definately be popcorn :). 

dude pretzel sticks are amazing, if im feeling really fat i will get the chocolate covered ones lmao. also animal crackers can be put into this situation

Anything I can easily eat that wont get my fingers really messy or anything, chips, trail mix, choclate, I put the choclate in the freezer for around 45 mins before I eat it though, no melting and I find it very good

Nuts. Lots and lots of nuts. Mainly roasted almonds.

What were you thinking of??? *squints eyes at you*

[color=#0099FF]I'll usually have a bottle or two of Dr.Pepper ready to go, along with either a pizza, some snack cakes like Swiss Rolls or Nutty Bars, and sometimes even full servings of cooked meals. It just depends on whatever I have on hand at the moment, I guess. We should start a community cook book for different snacks and things to try while gaming. =3 Would anyone support that?[/color]

As I play for just a couple hours normally, sometimes I have a chocolate bar, and maybe some coke too. But most of the time it's without food.