Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
null

Subbed or Dubbed

I typically watch subbed just because I'm already used to it from watching shows with no dubbed option.  I will admit that it does take time and practice to develop the dual focus needed to both read the subs and watch the show.  There are however certain shows that I watch the dubbed instead.  There aren't many of them but for example, Dragonball is one that I watch in English because I find the VO to be better.

@Shadowalker19

pretty   reasonable  

Subbed always better  depends 
 the  west-turned  
anime  with u.s.a voices ,
 just option Japanese
voices actors,  
much smoother
 depends on the anime.

Story-line is and there 
characters  and what
way there
played and  there plot's
 and ideas .

Good  day sir .

Mr Wolf .

Edited by Mr Wolf

I prefer subbed anime.  Sometimes English dubs aren't entirely accurate, or are edited in a way that can alter or take away from the context of a discussion in its native language.  This is especially true for series that were originally edited/dubbed to be kid-friendly shows in the 90s and early 2000s, before anime became as mainstream and accessible as it is now (before everyone had broadband Internet when there was no such thing as CrunchyRoll).

All depends. I liked DBZs dub wayyyyy more than the subbed. Yet I like the subbed version for Jojo more than the dub so far. Guess its all about the voice acting and translation for me.

Edited by YouColdYet
Misspelled word