Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Kazz

I'm Baaack - Sorta

It's been a few weeks.  I had no intention of being away that long at all.  But life has a way of taking over at times, eh?

Part of the reason was to get the computer room/mancave clean and to re-arrange some things, mount speakers, etc.  I've got that at about 95% and couldn't resist firing this thing up to see what ED looks like with the new G-Sync monitor, etc.  The nice thing is I had forgotten I had 18 cool million credits waiting for me at Diso for that CG - yeah, it's been THAT long since I've been in-game.

I'm not yet at 100% back for a few small reasons but I will be around trying to get up to speed on all the new changes from Powerplay to ADK's latest strategy and Teamspeak changes.  Not the least of what's going to hold me up is the fact that I tried to remove all the skin from my X-52 Pro trigger finger while doing yardwork.  I didn't succeed.  I only removed it from one side of my trigger finger.

TL;DR I'm back, will be trying to see how and what ADK's doing with Powerplay and I should be back at full strength sometime next week.

Fly safely, Commanders!

Welcome back @[member='Kazz']! That reminds me to put this up, good times :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f14D9-BUNbg

ibulleti, the hot Cobra jockey, takes on the Spiceywiener Python, and lives to tell the tale. Albeit, flying a little funny afterwards...