Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am 27 and live in good ol Nebraska. I work a lot but love to play me some video  games. I work in transportation for one of the biggest trucking companies in the US. I work on the safety side of there business. Lets just say.... I hate answering the phone when someone rolls a semi. I didn't go to college. I am not the person to point out peoples flaws. You are you and I am me. That is the way we were made.  I just enjoy following the leader really. Down for almost anything. Don't do drugs at all. I drink like once every six months and that is a beer or two. I love me some chicken strips and fries. BBQ is good to. Love spicy food! I have a dog and his name is Albert and he is a Great Pyreness.He is a handful and always trying to pee on everything. I have played guitar for about 13 years now. Have 2 epiphones, a mexican strat, JCM2000, and all the recording gear I need to jam in my apartment.

Welp. See you on the teamspeak.

@[member='svpunk21'] your intro is pretty awesome it is just a stream of consciousness and i love it. I love me some chicken strips also. What type of games do you play? are you open to new games also? i currently am playing league of legends and ark. i am also open to suggestions to games. I play pretty much everything.

Nice to meet ya svpunk21. Welcome. Seems like you got a good thing going there, sounds awesome. I had a dog once that we had to keep outside, and always caused a mess. Don't worry about a competitive stuff most of adk is laid back and a blast to be around. Do you play any games in purticular? Go ahead and join our teamspeak @ adkgamers.com. good luck on the app. Have fun.

More recently I spend more time in Elite Dangerous and ArK: Survival Evolved. I do play Battlefield though from time to time.

Nebraska sure is a good city. I'd love to visit it. Especially would love to visit the U.S. I also play guitar. 4 years though and I enjoyed every minute of it. And I also like spicy food! You seem like a good person just like everyone else in this community and I hope to see you soon on TeamSpeak! Warm welcomes from Sparrow @[member='svpunk21']

@[member='svpunk21'] Welcome to the forums, are you liking the community so far? Do you enjoy the games you've played with ADK so far? What's your favorite genre of games to play? What's your favorite song to play on the guitar? Cheers~

Thanks everyone. I'll come up and play some battlefield sometime.  I really like open world games. Like building stuff but sometimes soloing takes along time to do what I want so it discourages me lol.

I say favorite song to play on guitar at the moment at least is "Keep Your Hands To Yourself" by The Georgia Satelites. Just a good jame song.