Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Stealthy

Favorite dinosaur so far

I'm conflicted... I'm going to explain both of mine and hopefully you will see why I am. I realize most people are going to say the Trex or the Spino but honestly I'm a primarily PvE player so these are just faster ways to kill dino's and collect meat, infact you cant even use these dinos for running the caves for chitin. However the Trike opens up all new doors for new players. Before people would actually hand pick berries now since they have a trike they no longer have to scramble around for food and can actually farm xp better by using narcotics. This trike basically takes you to an entirely different side of the game. However this bridge is rivaled by the Argentavis's ability to serve as a mobile packmule. Before to get metal people would run land dinos or just go on foot to a mountainside which is incredibly dangerous and incredible ineffective. The Argentavis provides mobility to get you to mountain peaks that are safer as well as more abundent in metal. Honestly the bridge to a new game with the trike is much bigger than the Argentavis. However, eventually once you get a stego the trike is nothing more than extra space in your base. The Argentavis will most always have a use even at the very end game. This got long fast

My favorite would have to be the Sabertooth. They are fast, elusive, and great farmers. While not as damaging as say, a spino or a rex, they can still hold their own against most if not all animals.

My favorite hands down is the Spino. Its powerful on land, can swim indefinitely in the water (and at a decent speed). Not to mention it just looks like an awesome dino in general.

On April 29, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Stealthy said:

I have a new favorite. It is by far the most fun I have had with a creature in the game so far. So may I introduce the...

15004720b654f71af19d6c178b7ba099.jpg

THE DIRE BEAR

I love the dire bear. It carries so much weight, and the sprint is amazing. If I only need to travel on flat land I will sometimes take a bear and far berries/meat along the way. They knock down trees in one hit and make a great mount for taming as they have so much health and can run away if you need too.

You don't even have to air drop them. Platform saddle means you can have an aircraft carrier Quetzel. I do wish they had more camera controls for platform saddles though. I thing a bear can swipe while being carried too.