Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Stickyg21

Just quit smoking

Hey guys I'm in week 2 of quiting cigs after about 15 years. Just wondering if anyone had any tips that helped them? One good thing is I can frag longer without any breaks now, which is a bonus and my wife is off my back too lol.

I quit Smoking and this other guy at work did too (New Years Eve) He smoked a whole lot more than me.... I only did it at work he did everywhere.

Smoker's usually smoke with other smokers.
- Try not to hangout with Smoker's.. It just makes you want to smoke, fit in moreish, its like a cult.lol

Chew Gum, Eat Pretzle's.. Or what not when you have a craving... Workout instead? Smoke weed (lol at this one<-)

But [size=5][u][b]Congrat's[/b][/u][/size] man! It's the best choice anyone can make!

My friend had mentioned to me this: He can [b]breathe better[/b],[b] taste better, and actually has more stamina![/b]

My dad used to smoke, but he stopped after I was born (I was the first kid). He told me he didnt want his kids growing up with second hand smoke and he didnt say this bit BUT Im sure he wanted to be around when we grew up.

And if that's not enough, think of the money you will save, no more the smoker smell, once you break your habit you will be free on its dependence and plus I am not attracted to chicks who smoke so Im sure there are girls out there who see that as a turn off.

If you want a good reason not to smoke, look up computers that people smoke around. Nicotine gets all the in the fans its so nasty that should be some good motivation. But Congrats and keep it up.

Thanks guys for all the support and tips. I hear you about the smell it's crazy how quick your senses come back I can smell a smoker a mile away.

I've started to drink water. I'm to about 3-4 of those gatorade sport bottles that you squeeze and water shoots out, those are pretty big bottles. (my god this sounds wrong.) I stopped smoking a long time ago, started nasal snuffing though. I would sniff a huge line or pinch in each nostril, blow my nose in an hour, repeat. Nothing like being buzzed every waking minute, and then I quit and now I'm just nauseated 24/7. But, I learned every time i get dizzy or start to feel sick, I drink water and feel fine. Might work for you, might not. Good luck though man.

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1336863253' post='28400']
That's a good idea rex! We should put something together to help get people to stop smoking... ADK Smokers Help Line. :)
[/quote]

Haha we could have sponsors like in AA. "Whenever you get the urge, ADK is waiting to help"