Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Element

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom)

Group of "fail" students are discriminated in a prestigious school and shunned into a shitty classroom in a shitty building located in a shitty place.

Now a weird thing wants to teach those students. ... sure normal plot. Here's a twist, he wants to students to assassin him. The government wants the students to assassinate him. Reward is 1 billion yen. Why? He threatened to blow up the planet Earth if he doesn't get assassinated by the time the students graduate.

There's a LOT of comedy. Even had some references from other animes :P

As of this post, the anime is still on-going.

Edited by Element

This sounds a bit...odd. I watch a fair bit of anime, but there simply doesn't seem like a good enough way to project someone being able to blow up the world if they aren't killed by the time the students graduate.

All feelings of realism aside, I'll have to check this out. The plot sounds alright, so i'll definitely give it a looksie.

That makes a bit more sense honestly. I wasn't sure how a human would be able to blow a world, realistically.

What do you mean the moon is already kind of pooped on? lol.

he probably means it has been blown up. I was thinking about watching this and you description sounds awesome so i will have to start watching it today since it is my day off.

I need to watch the rest of this anime. I think I stopped at episode 10 when I got derailed by Psycho Pass, nostalgia tripping into Robotech and then rolling into Ghost in the Shell. xD

heh .. psycho pass is so weird ... too many questions about society and society adapting to questionable situation. its so weird.

This anime is almost done... i can feel it! :D

heh .. psycho pass is so weird ... too many questions about society and society adapting to questionable situation. its so weird.

This anime is almost done... i can feel it! :D

Phyco pass was not that weird, just a little bit off on some things......

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Season 2 .. god dam man tears :'(

Fucking final good byes ... teacher-student relationship at a whole different expected level. I'm scared to rewatch this series again because of the feels :(

they said it was comedy! I WAS SUPPOSE TO LAUGH AT THE END WTF!

Edited by Element