Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Chany

Who i am... Hello World! :D

Hello ADK Community and Friends! 

My Name is Chany, i am from Germany. I am almost 37 Years old, female, and i am playing active BF4. I am working Volunteer as an Admin by the German Anti Cheat Organisation GGC-Stream. So i am not a Noob in setting up Server, Punkbuster, etc. I played over 3 Years Battlefield Play4Free, thats where i am coming from. In the past i played a bit BF3, but I'd stay with P4F. I really love to play BF4 now. I am Rank 140, what means i really like to play this game. 

I found your Server in the USA while playing with my good Friend from the States on the 24/7 Metro Server. Recently i figured out, that you guys have also European Servers, which is better for my Ping... ;) And hey, the Locker Server is based in Germany! *woho*

I am interested to be active in your Community, because i am searching for a funny Gaming Community without these "Clan things" Like: Be ALWAYS in Teamspeak (I am using Teamspeak and yes, i am able and willing to join the TS, but not as commitment ;) ), Pay every Month 10€ to be active, etc. I am free to Donate, because i know that Servers are not that Cheap. And you guys have an 24/7 Locker Server... i LOVE to play LOCKER!  

I am owning with a friend from the UK an own Server, which is very difficult to become this Server full, because we are both working full time. Everybody knows the Problem i guess :D And i Like the Name "A Different Kind", because, thats me ;)

So i am looking forward to hear from you :) When someone has questions, feel free to ask. 

Greetz from Germany

~Chany

Edited by Chany

@[member='Chany']

Because Germany is an amazing country. I took very basic levels of German. I learned how to speak it and I learned a lot about it's culture. And personally I thinj Germany's culture is amazing. I could speak German like a 4 th grader! :D which is great. Hehehe.

Haha... I am just imagine you speaking german with an amercian accent from Texas... uh... lol :D

Well, yes Germany can be amazing. It is like i am thinking that the USA is axciting and you are yawning ;) 

I've read you like soccer. Did you like the German Soccer Team? I'd like the american ladies playing soccer. :) 

Maybe we can test your german skills in Teamspeak to a time 

~Chany

@[member='Chany']

welcome to the forums Chany...hope to see you in game and in team speak....:)

spent a couple years in Germany...Boblingen at panzer...loved it... 

@[member='Chany'] Welcome !!  don't kill me in game !!  lol   I am friendly !'

@[member='darkelf1']

So then you can speak German very good? :D

I learned much english from my old Schoolfriend. Her father was in the US Army here in Germany in my Town. She had to move to South Germany, maybe the same Town as you was, because her Father got moved to there. So i was alone with a raging English Teacher. He was angry about my "american accent" ;) 

@[member='CrazySOG']

Lemme think of it... When you are an enemy... NO MERCY! :D 

@[member='Chany']

My German accent is so bad. i don't have any German skills anymore! XD funny enough.

Germany is better than the US. lol well they're two awesome countries.

I predicted that the German soccer team would win! If I was old enough to bet I would of gotten a lot of money.

I'd like that! :) although I probably speak like a kindergartner now! XD

Ja, Hallo Chany. Ich bin gut du ist hier. Ich moechte Hund essen und ich will ein Hunden Rechte aktivstisch sein.

@TheLedStone

LOL WUT? :D

We can work on your German Skills... I am sure  :lol:  |B)

Edited by Chany