Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ReapYou

Wildstar Recruitment posts.

I am working on rewriting and reposting the recuitment posts for our guild. I will list the links and website that i have found and replaced, if I am missing any please let me know.

600x300.png

Server & Faction Info

Realm: Entity

Faction: Exiles

Play Style: Casual Raiding guild (PvE)

Raid Days: Friday and Saturday@ 8:00 PM-12:00 AM EST, Alt Raid on Sundays @8:00 PM EST

VoIP: Teamspeak

Contacts: StandOrFall TheFixx, Xencor Rogers, Spell This, or Bearish Alo.

Things we as a guild are looking for!

1. Teamwork First and Fore Most!  It is the integral part of a guild!

2. The ability to learn and grow with the guild.  We are looking for dedicated players that want to play with a group.

3. Have a casual attitude towards the game.  We are PVE guild, but real life takes a priority to any game.

4. No age limits, but mature players wanted.

5. Level there Main and keep progressing it.  We do not have a issue with alt’s, but we want a player ready to do the events we have scheduled.

What =ADK= can offer you!

1. Schedule Events(Adventures, Dungeons, World Bosses, or Raids) one week in advance.

2. Opportunity for growth in a guild (Higher ranking positions)

3. Teamwork and a sense of “Esprit decor

4. A Community that supports members first, game play second.  A community that has military members that play when time is available.

5. And the added benefit of the Large ADK community and all 26+ games it is involved with.

Message to the Masses!

Yo Exiles! Tired of lone wolfing your way around the vastness that is Nexus!  Feeling lonely in the world!  Or just looking for a group that is care free to run dungeons and raids with?  Seek no more my friends, A Different Kind(ADK) is here on Entity. ADK is a Semi-casual PvE Guild.  We are not hardcore, we believe that games are a leisure setting to unwind and forget about your troubles for a few hours.

ADK still has goals as a guild. We meet up and run instances, adventures, world bosses, and dungeons, and raids as a group between 2 to 3 times a week.  With the ultimate goal of fielding Elder game raid parties.  But we take the casual approach to it.  Enjoy the game, then when you reach max level, focus on being raid ready.

Our History

Who is A Different Kind?  Well, it is best if I quote the webpage itself.

The =ADK= Multi-Gaming Community was founded in mid 2009. =ADK= was created as a fun, laid back gaming environment to give gamers for any game a place to call home and be able to help expand the community to others around the world. The community strives off of member activity and the more the members are involved the more the community grows. So we don't just stick to one game, rather try to have as many games as possible associated with the community.

ADK is in about 26 different games, and each one we have a decent size group that concentrates on the fun of the games.  These games are to include World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Dungeons and Dragons; Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, and now Wildstar.  So that means we have players with experience and knowledge in MMO’s to make the game enjoyable and progressive for everyone. The name of the game for ADK Wildstar is fun through teamwork.

Current Status of the Guild and Positions opened…….

ADK is now 5/6 in GA as of 5/28/2015.  We are actively pursuing end game raiding twice a week.  We are looking to create two raid teams. No current restriction on any classes at this moment. Accepting Healers, Tanks, and DPS. Experience is not required, all levels accepted.

Contact and Site Information

If any of this strikes your fancy, please visit the ADK Wildstar forums.  You can also message StandOrFall TheFixx, Xencor Rogers, Spell This, or Bearish Alo in game for a guild invite.

Also, visit the Main ADK website to register as a member and enjoy the full benefits of its vastness, including a Community phone app which will update you with community events including our Wildstar faction!

post-8762-0-42729400-1432814819.png

@gazedoI think it's written "esprit de corps".

@[member='ReapYou'] I like it. I'll write you a private message later with more feedback. But, I really like where this is goin.

You should like it, i stole it from Rocky [the old guildmaster] and edited it.

well i figured it was a good place to start.

Esprit Decor? I had to google this.. Is this a common phrase?

It is common among military personnel, which Rocky is. I've heard it many times in the army. Edited by Tothzho

it is a typo that i missed, it is corrected on the google doc.

espirit de corps. the last part is pronouced as core, 

Yes corps is pronounced "core" - Marine Corps, Peace Corps, etc.

Here are some things that stood out to me:

Fore Most is one word (Foremost)  - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/first+and+foremost

"We are PVE guild" should be "We are a PVE guild"

"Level there Main" - I admit I don't really like the concept of telling people what to do but if you must it should be "Level their Main"

"Schedule Events(Aventures... one week in advance - needs a space before the ( but more importantly other than raids I've never seen us do this so either we need to start scheduling or this line needs to be removed.   Also I think from the context it should be "Scheduled".

I don't think we need the statement about military members there are those of use who are no longer in the military who also are just able to play when time is available - just remove the military there before the members.

A Different Kind(ADK) - needs a space before the (   also should it be =ADK= to match other usage?

Having the statement about the ultimate goal in there makes it sound like we haven't done it yet - which is true now but hopefully won't be by the end of the week.  I just think that whole paragraph about =ADK= goals needs some tweaking.

Are we really looking to create two raid teams at this time?  I mean right now we are just hoping enough to have one.  We have an alt raid along with TCO but I don't think I would really call that a second raid team at this point, that implies (to me anyway) that we have enough people to field two raid teams and we don't.

Throughout the document there are a lot of words in the middle of sentences which are capitalized for no apparent reason.  To me this makes it look very unprofessional, but I am picky that way.

it is a typo that i missed, it is corrected on the google doc.

espirit de corps. the last part is pronouced as core, 

Actually after looking it up it is:

esprit de corps

(notice the lack of an i after the p) 

Good job getting it done though we need more people, especially those who will take the little bit of extra effort it takes to do the posts and join the guild here as well as just in game.  

the google doc i listed at the top is the "finished" piece. Yea i cant force people to use the website, but i could use some kind of incentive.

Here's to hoping with F2P coming in a couple months and more and more people like myself coming back that this guild can grow immensely and be ready for the influx of people when F2P comes.

PS: Side note question, but is there any possibility of the guild switching to a PVP server once the population rebounds from F2P? Just wondering.

@[member='LennyWS'],

The chance of ADK moving to a PVP server is pretty low. We were founded as a PVE guild.  Also when they instituted mega servers North America got two Wildstar servers. One PVE and One PVP. The PVP server had a huge population decline as folks consolidated over to Entity.

StandOrFall

The only reason for us to change servers would be if something happened to this one. Until and unless that happens we will remain where we are.

Here's to hoping with F2P coming in a couple months and more and more people like myself coming back that this guild can grow immensely and be ready for the influx of people when F2P comes.

PS: Side note question, but is there any possibility of the guild switching to a PVP server once the population rebounds from F2P? Just wondering.

Sad as I am to say it I would have to leave the guild if it became PvP focused.   

We are not going anywhere @[member='Proffy'].  :lol:

To get back on topic, I think Proffy covered most of the pointers I wanted to give you @[member='ReapYou'].

But, if you're looking for more contacts, you can add me.

Esprit de corps is a term used in the Navy (not exclusively of course) commonly for explaining a feeling of belonging and you matter to the team because of your strengths and weaknesses. Utilizing leadership when needed and following when needed. As a team we are whole and can accomplish anything.

Contact any of our officers or NCO's @[member='Bandito2497'].   

Here's a quick list:

General (Guild Master) - StandOrFall TheFixx

Commander (Assistant GM) - Xencor Rogers

Commander (Assistant GM) - Hexus Howler

Conscriptor (Recruitment) - Spell This

Conscriptor (Recruitment) - Bearesh Alo

Quaestor (Supplies) - Acklys Etneral

Raiding NCO - Ashlenor Ecksburn

Housing and Events NCO - Fyona Farstrider

Esper NCO -Lobo Blanco

Stalker NCO - Gazr Whisperwalk

Edited by Acklys

Thanks, @[member='ReapYou']. I realized yesterday I had the subscribe mode button un-clicked so no one showed up in any of the channels or I would of jumped into one with everyone