Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Howdy!
I'm from Sac and I've been playing with many of y'all for a few weeks now.
I've submitted the app, and am posting here per the app.
I started with Battlefield 2142. I still think that's the most "fun" of any of the series.
I moved to BFBC2 where I played mainly assault until I Platinum'd all my assault weapons.
I was a little slow making the move to this one - the pace is so much faster.
I am also looking forward to Diablo III. D II was my favorite game for many years.
I enjoyed Mech Warrior too, so I may get back into that if a good update comes out.
For fun, I shoot and do woodworking.
I'm into Rush, The Ramones, and Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers.
I also have many guitars and basses, so I can help you do setups and repairs as well - no task is too difficult for you to do if you want to do it!
That's me in a nutshell.
Cheers!

[color=#ffa500][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]Great to see you're joining! I think you'll like it here. I always enjoy playing when you're in the server, it's fun swapping bullets with you (although you always seem to get the best of me).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ffa500][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]Catch me in Caspian soon (unless I see you first ;))![/size][/font][/color][size=5] [/size]

[color=#ffa500][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]All the best![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ffa500][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]war[/size][/font][/color]