Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

I'm John. I'm a 16 year old sorta-i guess-sometimes competitive player. I got my name "FinicWTF" from a game called Realm of the Mad God I used to always play. I absolutely LOVE Battlefield 4, especially 64 player TDM, that's why you'll probably always find me on =ADK= #5. I started gaming when I was about 7, when my older brother bought a PS2 and Battlefront 2, which we always played. That made me fall in love with first person shooters. 2 Years later we bought an Xbox, along with a ton of LEGO games and Halo Reach. At first I didn't take Halo all that seriously until I began to notice how MLG some players were, and this brought me into competitive gaming. I played Halo and Halo only until my friend convinced me to buy COD: Black Ops 2. Meanwhile, my brother and friend played Battlefield 4 Xbox, which I hated at the time. When COD got boring I started to play Battlefield to make my brother happy. I got into the game pretty fast and soon wanted to be the best I can at it. Almost 2 years ago I built my first PC (which I still use) and bought Battlefield 4 on for it, since then I've been playing this game every day. I didn't find out ADK had a website until now so I created this profile. I'm a very cool person to talk to, and not like that average competitive player that complains every time I die, I tend to just laugh it off. I'm real mature but stupid playful at the same time. 

If you've heard about Realm of the Mad God, we should become friends. 

[attachment=5645:dd.jpg]

Hey @[member='FinicWTF']! Welcome to ADK. Glad to see you play BF4, and hopefully I'll be able to see you in our #5 server sometimes. Thanks for checking us out and see you at the battlefield!

@dumbasscake...his name is John...

@[member='FinicWTF']

creamy pastry boy was legallyblindcake...he changed his forum name...now we know he should keep his old name...he can't see...any way, JOHN, welcome to the forums...:)

Nice to have you here man, and btw realm of mad god is amazing.  The Battle Field servers are great and tons of members play it, make sure you hop into the teamspeak and get in with some guys!