Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
QQtiePie

Hi, I'm new!

Hello everyone!

I've been a long time player on the ADK Operation Locker no explosives server! I never joined ts though or said too much until recently ;) Pretty much just been a silent ADK fan girl <3

Sooo about me!

My name is Amanda, I'm 25 and I live in New York!

BF4 is the first and only fps I've played!

I play some other games like Final Fantasy XI and XIV and Minecraft.

I'm pretty much a typical girly girl who loves shopping. I recently got back into anime and video games and have been loving it.

My name on BF4 is QQtiepie, this references "cutie pie", QQ as in crying, as well as QQ for spotting people ;)

I've met a few of you ADK members and love you all and can't wait to meet the rest and get to know everyone!!

I hope you accept me!! <3 <3

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer! :D

xoxo

QQtiepie

Hello Amanda!! Welcome, welcome. A battlefield fan huh? You're going to make a bunch of friends fast, better make room in that orgin list. Start with me. Official_Surdawi is my ign. Have you put in an app in yet? If not I do encourage it, we have a great recruiter @[member='WhiteVastNinja'] . You can use me as a reference if you like, I am known...you can say lol. I can't wait to get online to squad up, we adk can really play some lockers. (Until we rage quit at 3am) Good Luck!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I have submitted my application and am crossing my fingers ;) @[member='Surdawi']

Gotta post more I think hehe

It was fun playing with you guys! @[member='Type2dk'] and @[member='WhiteVastNinja'] !!

@[member='AmandaNoelle']

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you and your friends took the leap to join us in TS this morning! I've seen you in lockers for months now and we're happy to finally meet you! Good luck on your application and we're here if you have any questions or concerns. Now if only we can get your friends to apply.... ; )

@[member='AmandaNoelle'] Welcome...Welcome you here in ADK community , i played with you some rounds in bf4 , it was great i enjoyed that :) , hope to see you everyday in the game and in TS.

@[member='FeatherSton3'] Thanks! :) I look forward to seeing you around!!

@[member='Pepsi'] :D That I am! hehe thank you for the welcome! :)

Yeah I checked your site out. Good stuff. Nox and AOB do photography as well. I'm more into we design,coding, photoshop and such. Just visit here: http://adk.graphics

Catch you in TS sometime. Goodluck on your app.

@[member='AmandaNoelle'] 

welcome and good luck on your app. see you out there :)

edit: oh and a photographer as well, nice  :D

I also like to photograph but still kinda n00b running around with my 5DMkIII :P

Edited by Darknae

@[member='AmandaNoelle'] 

welcome and good luck on your app. see you out there :)

edit: oh and a photographer as well, nice  :D

I also like to photograph but still kinda n00b running around with my 5DMkIII :P

So you no longer feel like a noob you can pass that camera along to me so it can be put to good use :)

And yes @[member='AmandaNoelle'] as @[member='Pepsi'] mentioned I'm into photography as well. Like to do it during any free time I have which isn't much. 

@[member='AOBLXIX'] @[member='Darknae'] Hurray for photographers!!

Haha I totally missed that... yah Dark, feel free to pass that "beginner" camera on to me!! lmao :P

haha, no I like it. I admit it is abit overkill for my paygrade but I started with a 500D (think it's called Rebel or something in the US) which I grew out of fairly quick.

then moved on to a 7D, which had nice speed and decent picture quality but I still felt hampered by the crop sensor. so with last year tax refund I got me the 5D :)

Well I'm glad to see you in ts. Not so much in the game though since you tend to kill me all the time. Lol. J/k. Glad to see you. Stick Around and have fun.

Well I'm glad to see you in ts. Not so much in the game though since you tend to kill me all the time. Lol. J/k. Glad to see you. Stick Around and have fun.

Your easy to kill ;) Welcome to the servers Amanda, hope to see you around :D

@[member='AmandaNoelle']

SAO is one of my favorites too. Im only part way through fairy tail, i have attack on titan on my list to watch, but havent started yet

have you seen Guilty Crown ? good anime

and if you liked Sword art online, have you watch log horizon, similar concepts but pretty awesome

@[member='Jmanowell']  Haven't seen Guilty Crown or Log Horizon :) I'll check them out! Thanks!

I'm pretty obsessed with Fairy Tail, I'll probably be cosplaying Wendy soon for some conventions :) (Not sure if you know Wendy yet, don't remember when she came into the show lol)