Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
drazirahc

Greetings ADK!

Hi, my name is drazirahc and i like to play video games. I primarily play League of Legends, but after my next purchase of a computer, ill be able to broadly expand my gaming library. As it stands at the moment, my computer can only handle low settings League of Legends and Hearthstone, but i plan on getting a computer that will be able to play just about anything. I also game on my xbox 360, so if you ever want to add me and play some BOII or some Halo, my gamertag is XxDrazirahcxX. I heard about ADK through some friends and met a couple of ADK regulars on the Teamspeak and had a lot of fun. ADK seems like a really great gaming community and I hope I can become a member. 

Thanks For Reading!

Hey man! I'm glad you've decided to become a part of ADK, hopefully you stay and contribute to the community and i hope to see you in the near future :)