Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Creature

It's Alive!!!!

Hello. I'm an old clan member from tf2 who has been on a long hiautus, am trying to get back into online gaming now. Currently playing LoL,Swtor and hoping to get back into tf2 a bit(currently do not own bf3 wich seems to be the clan's main focus now.) I'll post my LoL info in the appropriate thread and will be lurking about the forums and in TS. Look forward to meeting many of you,the clan seems to have grown significantly in my absence.

CREATURE!!! WELCOME BACK MATE!! I've missed you! hehe. We shall have to play a game of tf2 or something XD though I gave away most of my items haha. I'll be looking for your LoL account too. you can add me: JoeyKiller if you haven't already :)

We definitely need to set up to play some tf2 sometime, I remember when the server was at capacity every night.. now is empty every night =( I'll be on most nights 11 and onward hit me up on steam or what have you. And AOB is still a whore i see,some things never change

AOB has actually upgraded... I think he is off the street and has a pimp daddy now :) haha, Yeah we need to work on each. don't we have TF2 admins? shesh, what are these guys doing? :D (i'm sure they are doing their best, good job guys if you are)