Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Darrack

EVGA geforce gtx 970

Lol @Jon, not yet but thats in the works

Don't feel bad.... I am still using an old'n dusty and very heavy HP 1650 x 1080p monitor with a DYNEX fucking keyboard i got for $3. These two pieces of trash run off a gigbyte 970 a 3770k @ 4.1ghz, and 16GB of ram @ 2133mhz..... kinda weird? yep! But i'm a lazy american.

Lol well when I first got it I didn't know that my bios need a update but after the pains taken project she is up and running and see SC with a new set of eyes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice man i just got my 980 last week. havent had a chance to mess with it since i worked all week last week! :(

Nice man i just got my 980 last week. havent had a chance to mess with it since i worked all week last week! :(

When i put my rig together i took the entire month off of work.

lol, it was like my first child!!

First builds are always a bit on the nervy side, but once you get it done and (hopefully) it fires up for the first time with relatively little mucking about (assuming you at least bought all compatible components), they are a lot easier and fun.  I am addicted to it, and happily help anyone that asks pick out parts or put the stuff together.  

Its just lego with wires after all... :)   Good on ya for upgrading, - what is the rest of system?