Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
DGill

Your fav MMO-RPG?

What MMORPG did you enjoy the most? (Besides WoW)

My personal favourite is Rift. The first MMO that came from Trion (The creators of ArcheAge)

I'm trying to get into archeage atm, it seems like a pretty decent game so far, even though i've only logged an hour. Been having a lot of disconnecting issues though which is disappointing. 

@[member='Zlizz']

I've heard good things about Eve Online, only reason i dont play it is because i tried it once and it had a hard learning curve, gave up within the hour.

@[member='Spyderbyte88']

Main issue for me right now is that i cant play more than 15 minutes without being disconnected..

@[member='Spyderbyte88']

steam and as admin. It was working well earlier, just noticed sometimes combat is super laggy. Freezes up sometimes

@[member='Spyderbyte88']

I'll check that out after. So what classes you use for pvp? Im currently trying out Trickster, but not even level 10 yet so kinda sucks. 

Tad disappointed that ArcheAge doesnt have a Macro feature like their other MMO, Rift. 

Macros were my fav part, so i can set up pvp combos easier.

@[member='Soahc'] i use darkrunner but for stuff like that just hop into the teamspeak section or make a thread about different jobs on the forums and im sure everyone will give you different loadouts on their favorite jobs 

Anarchy Online was my MMO.

EVE is a close second. I like my sandbox MMOs. I don't even fool around with theme parks or sand parks or the mamy pamby sandbox games. I go hard. :)

Crowfall has recently gotten my attention and looks to be my next obsession

Oh my first and still most favorite MMO has got to be Dark Ages of Camelot it revolutionized PvP with the first ever RvR or Realm vs Realm that a lot of new MMO's use to this day so ya.

Best MMORPG I've ever played is Final Fantasy 14. Haven't gotten started on the expansion, preordered but didn't start it... going to get back to it soon.

Best MMORPG that I ALWAYS go back to? Guild Wars 2 hands down.

Before guild wars 2 it was always guild wars 1 that I go back to. Now its tougher to achieve goals on your own so no more gw1.

Edited by Element

My favorite would have to be SWG.  We were one of 2 guilds on Starsider that could clear deathwatch bunker and made millions of credits selling Mandalorian Armor to the highest bidder.  That game just had the best damn atmosphere. 

I was a huge Tera fan. I tried to get into Elder Scrolls Online. Got it when it came out...got to veteran rank 2 and quit. Im sure its changed a lot since then. I hear its free these days. Multiplayer was fun but incredibly unbalanced. If anyone knows if its worth playing again feel free to give your opinion  :D

I was huge into tera but could not get past the horrid performacnce issues. Even my dad could not get above 30 in end game dungeons running an i7 and gtx 980. But since guild wars 2 went free to play, i have been all over that game. I am loving it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Favorite?

I go back to the game that started it all for me, Ultima Online. Aspects of that game I miss and it's fun to see things developed in that game that are still in use today. Good times and good memories.