Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Pepsi

ADK Refined - 2015 Website Update

Short and simple...

So each year the ADK site gets a graphical update, code overhaul and new features added. Well, its that time again.

The ADK refined theme is focused around new trends in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. The goal was to clean the site up, make it more clean and crisp looking without taking away from what people are used too with colors and layouts. Keeping with new trends with major sites going for a "metro" or "modern" look the same idea was used here at ADK without loosing who we are in the process.

There are new features here and there you will stumble upon no doubt along with other things still in development. There is also a lite theme as well for those who want or need a more stripped down version of the site for low end PC's, laptops, tablets or those who just prefer a minimalist look. This can be found by clicking "change theme" at the bottom left of the website and selecting "ADK Refined Lite".

If you notice any bugs please report them to this topic so they can be solved.

Bug ?  this is missing at the bottom of the website : 6119bd0b66885e15c79b4dd3007342f5.png

@[member='Pepsi']

Removed so users ask for help in the right forum sections, not PM higher up's outright. 

Post count should be quality, not quantity.

I'm amazed, this looks really cool.

I usually agree with the "If it's not broken don't change it" idea but this actually really good.

Wonder what next year will look like...

@[member='Pepsi'] Switching tabs every so often from almost anything back to the adk page makes Chrome freeze up.

Havnt tested it on other browser but have had it happen twice today as well as a few other people having the same issue in ts

@[member='RuinyourDay'] Obivously It isn't a problem for you, so you don't need to worry about it. But for some of us it is. I'm not blind.

ok so if you can't see the letters, why not hold the control button and use your mouse wheel to increase the zoom on the page, that will fix the problem. LMAO

ok so if you can't see the letters, why not hold the control button and use your mouse wheel to increase the zoom on the page, that will fix the problem. LMAO

I already have it at 100%. The point is, at 100% it shouldn't be blurry. Hence the reason Pepsi asked for feedback. So I am giving him some. 

IE is known for its issues handling CSS3 so I may have to write custom rules for it. As for the lag inn Chrome I can only guess it's the jQuery banner script and Chrome use of memory management. I'll check into both along with a issue Nova mentioned elsewhere.

@[member='Pepsi']

The changes have been great. I love the new overall look.

However many advisers/members have been voicing that they are annoyed with the new font for the top bar. The top bar I'm describing contains signout/name and search bar. Just something that you could consider.

@[member='Pepsi']

The changes have been great. I love the new overall look.

However many advisers/members have been voicing that they are annoyed with the new font for the top bar. The top bar I'm describing contains signout/name and search bar. Just something that you could consider.

Okay. Ill see what I can do for that to either clear it up or remove it outright.

@[member='Pepsi']

If you can do me a favor,

Dowin pointed out that we need this updated

24HA2FK.png

it has been added to game tracker - http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/72.5.195.171:2902/. I am not sure if you are the one to contact as I have been out of the loop in relation to the website.

@[member='Pepsi']

If you can do me a favor,

Dowin pointed out that we need this updated

24HA2FK.png

it has been added to game tracker - http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/72.5.195.171:2902/. I am not sure if you are the one to contact as I have been out of the loop in relation to the website.

Okies. At work. Will check it later.