Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Greenshaw

Drink and DOMINATE the Rift?!?!

Hello fellow summoners,

So its been in the discussion for awhile to have a drinking night when playing LoL, so stock up its happening!

So far the date is looking like MAY 2nd, thats a Saturday night, at 9 PM central is when it will start.

*If you plan on being there please comment below so I can get a solid head count to plan what all we will do.

** Leave a rule you think should be implemented in the comments.

Game types being played: Inhouse 5v5 or ranked team play. We can do other games if everyone wants, but we mainly want 5v5.

Rules:

#1 Dont be a bitch.

#2 You must pregame at least 2 shots or 4 beers before the first game.

#3 If you die, drink.

#4 For every kill you get, you get to designate that many drinks at the end of the game to ANYONE.

Disclaimer: ADK in no way shape or form endorses underage drinking.

@[member='AOBLXIX']

@[member='TCM Sky']

@[member='Joey']

@[member='AdorableOrphan']

@[member='Veydeth']

#4 For every kill you get, you get to designate that many drinks at the end of the game to ANYONE.

@[member='AOBLXIX']

@[member='TCM Sky']

@[member='Joey']

@[member='AdorableOrphan']

@[member='Veydeth']

You sure you guys want me to play this?

beer-boot-mountain-dew.jpg

So first off anyone see Beerfest here?  And if so this doesn't need any explanation.

This thread is for people that can drink not underage side distractions. 

I hope my net is fixed before this :/
I went out and bought 2 bottles of my favourite rum for the event and a bottle of Chivas regal 12 for the hangover the morning after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Joey

I'd join the lot of you, if it weren't for the ELEVEN PILLS I have to take every day.  The reason this makes it for me to not join you guys, is because with the meds I am on, Alchohol or any other ILLEGAL substance (not saying booze is illegal, but it is for me currently as I am underaged) Would have very serious and/or dangerous effects to me.  Death is also a possibility in that, so it sure as hell is not a risk that I am willing to take.  Might do that when I'm older and not on so many MEDICATED PRESCRIBED DRUGS.  It wouldn't be a very good move in this point in time, but I'll definitely watch.

Haha if you didn't die then you aren't drunk enough... If so, drink up kiddies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! Shots fired hahaha you need more drinks greenshaw! Come here :p byowifi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk