Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Grimbjorn

The Grim Introduction

Good Morning!

(( Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good Night ))

My name is Grimbjorn ( GRIM-born ) and I am applying to be the newest member in your community, most notably the Star Citizens among you. I am a 30 year government employee from the GREAT STATE of Florida. I am a professional but I love to burrow my face deep into my monitor and lose myself in the newest world available to me. I am a fan of all types of games, so long as I can lose myself. I've played everything from FPS to Sports, Sandbox to Linear, RPGs and MMOs. If it can hold my attention long enough to make it through a long night, I'm game. 

My personal life is hectic and extraordinarily stressful. The pleasures of coming home from a long nights work and diving deep into a videogame for a few measly minutes is my chance to unwind. My wife is a nurse and is currently getting her Master's degree. We live in a quaint home and have no children, as of yet. She works days and I work nights. I work an alternating schedule, which means this week I work Mon-Tue-Fri-Sat-Sun and next week I will work Wed-Thu. Since my wife works days and I work nights, I'm up often by myself. This will give you all a wonderful chance to get to know my glowing personality. 

As for games, I'm primarily here to play Star Citizen with some good people.... the the DISTANT future. For now, I am a major fan of Final Fantasy XIV, Heroes of the Storm, Star Citizen, Elite: Dangerous, Reign of Kings, and ARMA III. I also own and play, on occasion: Elder Scrolls Online, Archeage, SWTOR, H1Z1, SMITE / LoL, and Bloodborne.

If you see me in TeamSpeak, don't hesitate to hit me up! I am here to make friend, so friends let's make!

Welcome to the ADK forums! If you have any questions regarding anything else we haven't covered please feel free to contact me here on the forums or on team speak.  |B)

@[member='Grimbjorn']

Welcome to the ADK forums! If you have any questions regarding anything else we haven't covered please feel free to contact me here on the forums or on team speak.  |B)

@[member='Grimbjorn']

Such an official response. Haha. Just want to express my thanks, even though you and I are in TeamSpeak at this moment, you've been very welcoming already and have sparked in me a renewed interest in guilding. I have a lot of faith in what's to come. 

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and thank you @[member='BobLogger'], even tho you shortened your name I enjoyed your company as well. 

@[member='darkelf1'] Really?? I absolutely love the schedule. Sure, 12 hour days can be a real drag but you gotta love those long weekends every other.