Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GAMERRADAR

I hate steam

I'm just about tired of all the stupid ass DRM programs that companies use to run their games now like Steam, Origin, GFWL especially... just release a quality title without all the hassle and people will be more motivated to buy it than pirate it so you won't have to worry about DRM in the first fucking place

DUDE, totally weird!!

I was just thinking how nice Origin is ATM over Steam. Mostly because steam has made it's self WAY to big of a social program and lags all to shit... Takes about 4 minutes to load and be ready plus just laggs or locks up when you try and switch from store, community etc..... Wish they would have it set to disable some of the dumb features so it would be like it use to be. Don't get me wrong, Origin isn't good, but loads quick so you can get your game on.... There store is laggy as all shit though....

Id rather have a slightly less leggy steam than Origin. Whenever their servers are down you can't play any game...so stupid. Honestly I am starting to hate ea and this origin crap. Especially when people get kicked from our servers. Nothing they are doing with the game makes up for those issues. No matter how amazing the game might be.

steam has been great for me too...I've rarely had problems. And when I have, Steam support has fixed my issues quickly.

Origin on the other hand, has been a constant thorn in my balls. EA can go fuck themselves with a splintery baseball bat.

Steam support has taken a little time for an issue I had BUT they got it fixed. EA support on the other hand is worthless....literally every time I contact them I don't even get a response to my answer. It's always them going off on some other tangent.

They are one of the worst support services I have ever dealt with. And I deal with a lot of companies customer service.

[quote name='Mr. Bitches' timestamp='1334459672' post='25473']
steam has been great for me too...I've rarely had problems. And when I have, Steam support has fixed my issues quickly.

Origin on the other hand, has been a constant thorn in my balls. EA can go fuck themselves with a splintery baseball bat.
[/quote]

AGREE ! love steam, never any problems besides Friends list probably 5 years ago when it was new. Besides that, loveee it.