Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ultimage

Games we play while we wait......

So i play games on the pc to relax.   I also write software to exercise my brain, which also helps me relax.  But mostly i play games.

I'm not a console gamer and i have never been able to feel the excitement of console game release like i do a PC release.

Currenly i play several games as the mood hits me.

Some of which are:

Singleplayer games:

Banished (surprisingly good rts with 0% combat)

Homeworld 2 (recently re-released with updated graphics for modern hardware)

Freecell (yes i include this.  112 games won in a row.  ask me for a screenshot of the statistics screen if you dont believe me).

Minecraft

Firefly Online Cortex

MMO or just multiplayer.

DayZ

H1Z1

War Thunder

Elite Dangerous

others

What does everyone else play?

I play Star Citizen and Minecraft mainly these days (although less minecraft recently) I also fired up Mirror's Edge a week or two ago just to see how it plays though again (and because I saw the teaser for ME2) but otherwaise I've been kind slow on games. I do play on some consoles, but only Nintendo as all the other games I like are on PC. My kids also enjoy watching me play various Mario games so it's a fun way to keep them entertained for a while.

I usually play ESO, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes, Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, War Thunder, Star Conflict, and so many others I lost count, have around 213 games in my steam account. 

Just "finished" Pillars of Eternity: I actually got stuck at the last boss, there's a ridiculous difficulty peak for that encounter, which kind of ruins that last hour of play... But apart from that one issue, this is easily one of the best gaming experiences I've had in the past couple of years.

Played Binding of Isaac a bit as well, it's quite a fun and challenging game if you wanna progress in it! :p

I've been playing WoW sporadically, on an off for a few years, and I did play it for about 6 months until the start of last month.

I'm getting back to game development as well, training myself on Unity (I was using Scirra before that, but it's too limited).

And obviously, as soon as I get a new rig, I'll be on SC quite often! ;)

Currently back to Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines, all time classic. Plus playing Assassin's Creed Unity on my lucnh time at work.

But in the waiting process, I sometimes go back to EVE, I played a bit of Starmade, and I'm wondering if Elite Dangerous is worth it.

I'm also waiting for No Man's Sky, but as PC player, I'm not sure I will be able to play it. Maybe if I borrow a PS4 from the office.

well i recently fell in love with Hero's of the storm so thats been one I've been playing lately.

heres my main line up though

• Star Citizen
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • H1Z1
  • DayZ
  • Arma 3
  • Insurgency
  • CS:GO
  • War Thunder
  • Cities Skylines​

Not in any particular order! 

Edited by BobLogger

im thinking of picking up arma 3 and DA Inquisition.     Also i reinstall old games frequently to replay them (Skyrim most recently) and spore.

Edited by ultimage

While my semester is underway i do not play ANY games. I don't want to break my focus....like i did before lol (story for some other day).

My favorite genera of gaming is First person shooter, and space games come in second.

First person shooters is the reason why i got into console gaming.

But am looking at H1z1, planetside 2, Rainbow six siege, and perhaps Guild Wars 2 (its $15!!)

I never got into guild wars.   Did LOTRO for a while and maxed out a champion, but dont play anymore.

Dayz

H1Z1

Hearthstone

Smite

Arma2

Arma3

Elite Dangerous

and countless others.

Want to fly my ships so bad haha

I usually play ESO, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes, Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, War Thunder, Star Conflict, and so many others I lost count, have around 213 games in my steam account. 

I think you and I could be friends!  :D

I know in my short stint in TeamSpeak so far, a few have spoken about an interest in Heroes of the Storm. It's definitely a fun game. You can often find beta codes on reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm which should help some who don't have access grab it swiftly. The best part about this game is it's incredibly easy to pick up, unlike a game like League of Legends, and can be played quickly and often. Games don't take hours and each game allows you the chance to start at 1 and end at level 24. So realistically an easy startup. 

I'm normally on League of Legends nightly but also am playing these:

Elite Dangerous (just started, totally lost, lol) Thought it could be a holdover for SC

GTA V (PC)

FTL

Kerbal Space Program

Valkeria Chronicels

Total War (Rome II, Shogun II)

Trying to get back into Wildstar

Contemplating a second run through Mass Effect 3

I have about 190 games on steam but these are in my current line up of "actually playing," DAMN YOU STEAM SALES!!!!!

Playing off and on:

Boarderlands 1 & 2

XCOM

Skyrim

Farcry 4

Middleearth-Shadow of Mordor

Civ V (BE)