Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
loopup2u

The ADK Fleet: Your ships in Star Citizen (Version 2.0)-----[UPDATED 05-03-2015]

The ships I have are the F7C Hornet and the Reliant

I hope to be a big fat Merchant and support for other traders.

I currently have the mustang omega and next week im going to be buying the Constellation Andromeda. Im gunna be like some type of rebel smuggler that does what ever he wants. Maybe with a bit of bounty hunter gameplay.

Edited by Jegalis

Well, scrap that Merlin. Add a Constellation Aquila instead, in a package, with all the nice additional stuff!  |B)

I wanted that ship so bad...  :lol:

I'd say add the 325a to my list, but who knows what will happen when the sale goes live for Gamescom2015 in 1day17hrs :o

On the off chance that the freelancer MIS comes up again, i will add that for sure, i regret not getting it/

Nice Shady.

I was thinking of melting and getting one.... still haven't decided and I've got til Sunday for that.

Updated to 

1x Freelancer Plus (Hardgoods Anniversary Package)

1x Vanguard LTI

1x Avenger

1x Merlin (To-be-Melted for eh)

My wingmates and I will be ranked top 100 soon on Vanduul coop... if anyone wants to take AC seriously, hit me up.

Nice Shady.

I was thinking of melting and getting one.... still haven't decided and I've got til Sunday for that.

Updated to 

1x Freelancer Plus (Hardgoods Anniversary Package)

1x Vanguard LTI

1x Avenger

1x Merlin (To-be-Melted for eh)

My wingmates and I will be ranked top 100 soon on Vanduul coop... if anyone wants to take AC seriously, hit me up.

I do! I do!  I'm so out of practice. :/

Just picked up the trackIR hooyah, but haven't set it up yet - my biggest problem at the moment is finding the time, but I really want to practice in vanduul swarm  coops and squad battles

I'll have to add a retaliator to my arsonal (stupid sexy Flanders). That brings me up to...

Aurora LN - LTI
Cutlass Blue - 24mon
Vanguard - LTI
Hull D - LTI
Retaliator (w/ dropship & cargo) - LTI

not sure if we care about variants but:

- one vanguard warden lti

+one Vanguard Sentinel lti (and the two B.U.K.'s to swap it to the other variants)

Update:  Traded in the Warden for a Harbinger

Constellation Andromeda

Freelancer MIS

Mustang Delta

Mustang Omega

Gladius

Cutlass Blue

+Vanguard Harbinger (+Warden and Sentinel BFUKs)

@[member='Pheyte'] @[member='Acobar'] hoping to touch base with you on TS soon to discuss the /why/ and such -- not sure which of the variants I want to switch to/BUK to/etc.

@[member='BookD20'] ill be more then happy to jump on but my work scedule is kinda crazy right now i cant get on till after 1 am central time.

I can say that from all the digging i did the only real reason to pick one over the other for a base is the look. Though the harbinger seems to have reduceded visibility.

I'm usually on after 1am central :P  including right now haha.

Thx though.  I'm starting to tend towards the Harbinger with a sentinel package, or vice versa.  not sure if I want to keep my warden as much lately.... will figure that out after the friday Q%A though

Edited by BookD20

And I've added the Vanguard BUKs. That brings me up to...

Aurora LN - LTI
Cutlass Blue - 24mon
Vanguard Warden (w/ Harbinger & Sentinel BUKs) - LTI
Hull D - LTI
Retaliator (w/ dropship & cargo) - LTI

Mostly, because it was a little cheaper to have the base warden and get the other two BUKs.

Although...I guess it's not too much cheaper - only like $5.  

I dunno - I figure that it's probably easier to swap out the turrets and junk if needed, rather than the rest.

Add an Endeavor "Hope" to the lineup.

Plus the full set of additional pods <crew/science/research/fuel>

As well as the Supercollider,  because, well, I mean come on!!!

On a side note, since there isn't a note section in the shopping cart,  F$%^ DS, F*&( him right up his stupid @$$. 

I believe!!

Now go about your business.

Add an Endeavor "Hope" to the lineup.

Plus the full set of additional pods <crew/science/research/fuel>
As well as the Supercollider, because, well, I mean come on!!!

On a side note, since there isn't a note section in the shopping cart, F$%^ DS, F*&( him right up his stupid @$$.

I believe!!

Now go about your business.

I'm going to try and contain my jealousy right now, you have no idea how badly I want a Hope class Endeavor. Sadly I cannot justify it's price even if I melted everything down. I guess for the time being ill offer the services of my space ambulance to assist in your hospitaling.

Currently my hangar is packed with

LTI Endeavor Discovery Class (with a Landing bay bought separately)

LTI Retaliator (with a Front Troop Module, Rear Cargo Module, and Rear Living Module)
LTI Orion

Cutlass Red

Cutlass Blue

Constellation Aquila (with Ursa Rover and Merlin)

I had a Caterpillar and Redeemer but I traded them in for the Endeavor, ive been wanting that ship ever since the funding goal haha

I figure my Retaliator can replace the Redeemer as a Troop Transport especially with the Rear Cargo Module because I can always strap in extra weapons, ammo, supplies, etc...... for the troops. even the Living module will have purpose for the troops on long flights. my Constellation or Endeavor can replace my Caterpillar for cargo needs.

I know my go-to ship will be my Endeavor just for its modular design so I can configure it do a lot of things, especially loading cargo and one of my Cutlass ships into the Landing bay for all sorts of things.