Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
loopup2u

The ADK Fleet: Your ships in Star Citizen (Version 2.0)-----[UPDATED 05-03-2015]

My inventory update, 

Decided to melt my small ships like the Aurora LN and Mustang Alpha, with that credit I decided to get a Super Hornet and pay the difference.

So now I have,

1. Vanguard (Flying really far with this bad boy)

2. Super Hornet ( Assault, Protection, Defends)

Hey guys, I know I am not in the Org yet, but I hoping to place this here for when I meet the requirements :)

Freelancer DUR - Exploration and Scout

Starfarer - Fuel transport, trading, and fleet refueling

Merchantman - Cargo transport and trading

Orion - Mining operations

Vanguard - Fleet defence/offence, possibly bounty hunting/militia

All ships are LTI, I am hoping to be well rounded when the PU goes live so I have more options and can help out where it is needed.  I would like the merchantman to be my primary ship.  Though, if they every release concept on a corvette and LTI sale, that might steal my heart. :P

I backed this game back during the wonderful Kickstarter. I wanted SO BAD to buy the Pirate package but I could only really afford the Bounty Hunter package without completely ruining a marriage. Therefore, I only own the 300i ... but god damn I love that ship. So elegant. 

Only 5,000 Constellation Phoenix's we're sold and we have two of them in our fleet. (so far)  There are 871,949 Star Citizens right meow, so that means every 174 players or so we get to join our fleet, we'll have another Phoenix. Mathematically speaking, that is.

Only 5,000 Constellation Phoenix's we're sold and we have two of them in our fleet. (so far)  There are 871,949 Star Citizens right meow, so that means every 174 players or so we get to join our fleet, we'll have another Phoenix. Mathematically speaking, that is.

Even though it's not as luxurious as the Phoenix, Constellation Aquila is definitely a model that interests me. I'm pretty sure I'll buy one before the game comes out, unless exploration ends up being quite boring or extremely limited.

I Currently own:

1x Drake Cutlass Red (6 months)
1x Drake Cutlass Blue (6 months)

1x Aegis Retaliator (2 Years)

1x Aegis Redeemer (6 Months)

1x Drake Caterpillar (2 Years)

1x RSI Constellation Aquila (6 Months)

1x RSI Orion (LTI)

Ill probably be picking up more ships but i havent made my decision on what to get yet.

Ill mainly be doing Exploration, Trading, Mining, transportation. although im not against Military Operations with my Retaliator or Redeemer if needed.

Hi all,

I have (currently):

Constillation Andromeda

Retaliator

Vanguard (LTI)

Probably going to get a Redeemer as well

I plan on doing a bit of everything until I find what I like (hince the varried ships), after all we don't know what any one job is going to be like until the game launches. But I am a fan of the larger multi-crew ships over the fighters so whatever I do I will most likely do in a big ship, lol.

I Currently own:

1x Drake Cutlass Red (6 months)
1x Drake Cutlass Blue (6 months)
1x Aegis Retaliator (2 Years)
1x Aegis Redeemer (6 Months)
1x Drake Caterpillar (2 Years)
1x RSI Constellation Aquila (6 Months)
1x RSI Orion (LTI)

Ill probably be picking up more ships but i havent made my decision on what to get yet.

Ill mainly be doing Exploration, Trading, Mining, transportation. although im not against Military Operations with my Retaliator or Redeemer if needed.

And I thought I had a lot of ships

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea i have a ton of ships haha, i just wanted to make sure i had ships so i could run the roles i wanted to when the game came out. instead of wasting alot of time working on things that dont interest me just to get a ship to do that

plus with all those ships and the Insurance i have on them like the LTI on my Orion i can go Mining and not have to worry about ever losing it :)
and if i wanted to i can always sell my Orion with its LTI to someone for alot of credits

Well it was bound to happen, so here it goes........ Oh mighty keeper of ship tracking, add a Hull C to the list if you would be so kind.

And yes, LTI, because who wants a ship that has a target on its side that most likely wont last 10 hours in space flight........

Vanduul Fighter - (LTI)

Super Hornet -  (LTI)

Merchantman -  (LTI)

Xi'an Scout - (LTI)

Idris-P - (LTI)

Javelin - (LTI)

Carrack - (LTI)

Retaliator - (LTI)

Starfarer - (LTI)

Reclaimer - (LTI)

Orion - (LTI)

Vanguard (Today) - (LTI)

+1 Hull E

Alright,  so with the new Hull series, I'd like to make an update to my current ship list:

Hull C

Mustang Delta

I've opted to transition to the Hull C because it better suits my intended playstyle, the Space-trucker.  I may purchase the Starfarer again with in-game funds after release. 

The graphs have been updated with all information submitted up to this post.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has taken their time in posting in this thread. It is helping us form a small picture of what our Fleet will be comprised of. Until RSI includes the long awaited Fleet View, this is the only tool we have for this purpose. We are all growing this from the bottom up. Thank you for helping us.

I thought I would mention some Org & Fleet Statistics as they stand right now.

We currently have 200 members in our Star Citizen Org.

•193 of those members have us as their "Main Org", and no "Affiliate Orgs"

•108 of those members are also ADK Community Members

•64 of those members have added their ships to this Fleet Survey Thread

Out of the 64 members that have posted in this thread, the Fleet Composition.

•167 Total Ships

•3 Capital Ships

Current Top 5 play styles inferred by ship type.

•37% Combat

•15% Trade/Transport

•11% Resource Gathering

•11% Exploration

•6% Bounty Hunting

+1 Hull E

Lol, darnit, I was trying to justify to myself getting an E on the basis that the org needs one but you beat me to it :P Now I'm back to dithering. Guess I'll wait until its Q&A comes up and decide then.

Edited by RblDiver

The graphs have been updated with all information submitted up to this post.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has taken their time in posting in this thread. It is helping us form a small picture of what our Fleet will be comprised of. Until RSI includes the long awaited Fleet View, this is the only tool we have for this purpose. We are all growing this from the bottom up. Thank you for helping us.

I thought I would mention some Org & Fleet Statistics as they stand right now.

We currently have 200 members in our Star Citizen Org.

•193 of those members have us as their "Main Org", and no "Affiliate Orgs"

•108 of those members are also ADK Community Members

•64 of those members have added their ships to this Fleet Survey Thread

Out of the 64 members that have posted in this thread, the Fleet Composition.

•167 Total Ships

•3 Capital Ships

Current Top 5 play styles inferred by ship type.

•37% Combat

•15% Trade/Transport

•11% Resource Gathering

•11% Exploration

•6% Bounty Hunting

Don't think I've told you: I only have the Mustang Alpha starter package.

I guess i just couldn't quite pass up the adventure of space trucking (and also upgrading my Aurora LX), which brings me up to...

Aurora LN (LTI)
Cutlass Blue (24 month)
Vanguard (LTI)
Hull D (LTI)

I just purchased the Aurora MR Starter pack just to get into the game really. I'm really excited about the Universe and would like to roll with ADK once the game is up and running. Im not a strong pilot but I am really interested in taking part in other aspects of the universe. 

I just purchased the Aurora MR Starter pack just to get into the game really. I'm really excited about the Universe and would like to roll with ADK once the game is up and running. Im not a strong pilot but I am really interested in taking part in other aspects of the universe. 

Don't worry about your pilot skill, just have fun playing on this universe.  :)

Hi all,

I have (currently):

Constillation Andromeda

Retaliator

Vanguard (LTI)

Probably going to get a Redeemer as well

I plan on doing a bit of everything until I find what I like (hince the varried ships), after all we don't know what any one job is going to be like until the game launches. But I am a fan of the larger multi-crew ships over the fighters so whatever I do I will most likely do in a big ship, lol.

+ Super Hornet

+ Hull C LTI

Edited by bscrash

I finally learnt how to fly thanks to basic training. My newly found confidence also led me to get the cross chasis upgrade trading in my Aurora for a Hornet f7c. Its awsome

Avenger = bounty hunting plzzzz dont nerf the t5 engine

Freelancer max = for space trucking again plzzz dont nerf the engines

Vanguard = for spear head ops

Redeemer = troop transport

Retaliator = ADK support bomber ftw

Here we go..

Vanguard

Mustang

Carrack

Redeemer

Cutlass

Reclaimer